BY MODELO

A michelada-style beer with the refreshing flavors of tomato, salt, and lime. Its authentic ingredients give way to delicious, well-balanced taste.

This refreshing beverage is a classic michelada in a ready-to-serve can.

Brewed with the same quality and integrity as all Modelo beers, Modelo Chelada Especial® is a classic michelada-style beer that’s perfect for kick-starting your evening or relaxing at home with friends. Modelo Chelada Especial® is an authentic Mexican chelada made with tomato, salt, and lime. Reward your hard work with a flavorful Modelo Chelada Especial®.

• I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to...3 Answers
  • Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada...3 Answers
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Out of all the Chelada flavors, I prefer this one. Modelo itself is not too strong, so adding the Clamato helps for a smoother taste overall. I prefer to add Tajin Seasoning (5oz) & fresh lemon slices to mine!
Cici H.
Portland
Great alternative to a Michelada if you dont have all the essentials to make one. Have had many times and the good thing is you can add anything to your liking!
Lupita G.
Rialto
This is my favorite drink, I love the tamarindo mix with the beer. I don't need to add anything else to this beer it is perfect. This is my number one drink
Bobbi A.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
By far the best michelada beer out there. It is almost like drinking a real michelada. So if your looking for an authentic drinking this should be the go to.
Bina M.
love this caned beer. it has a great flavor they didnt just throw tomatoe juice in. the beer itself is good. you can enjoy this with anything or by itself
Merida M.
Burbank
Out all the current michelada products on the market, this is far superior to any of the other drinks I have tried. The best in can form out there! Try it!
Baby C.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ayyyy let me tell you about my bestfriend. This was the first beer type beverage ive ever tasted at first, and all i have to say is you got twisted in love
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Surprisingly very good. I'm not a big beer drinker at all but this is so good I actually like it. Just add a little beer salt and it will be even better!
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
These are my absolute favorite red beer ! I prefer this to any restaurant or bar any where ! Smooth flavorful and just the right amount of seasoning !
Phoebe A.
desert hot springs
Purchased at: Safeway
Usually Modelo is my go to for Micheladas so naturally I thought this would be great, but there is a weird sweet taste that I couldn’t get passed.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to it ?? I like my chelada to be easy on the clamato
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada but I don't want it too spicy