BY MODELO

A michelada-style beer with the refreshing flavors of tomato, salt, and lime. Its authentic ingredients give way to delicious, well-balanced taste.

This refreshing beverage is a classic michelada in a ready-to-serve can.

Brewed with the same quality and integrity as all Modelo beers, Modelo Chelada Especial® is a classic michelada-style beer that’s perfect for kick-starting your evening or relaxing at home with friends. Modelo Chelada Especial® is an authentic Mexican chelada made with tomato, salt, and lime. Reward your hard work with a flavorful Modelo Chelada Especial®.

• I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to...3 Answers
  • Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada...3 Answers
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
The only premade one I drink! I love this anytime of the day or week! Not too strong and not too weak. Very flavorful and not too spicy or bitter. I highly recommend this.
Crissy L.
Modelo chelada is amazing great for Sunday morning hangover. No heavy tomatoe taste the spicyness is just right love the tall can. The price is affordable plus the liquor store sells them individually.
Cinthia M.
New York , NY
I looooove this beer. Its perfect to drink it any time. Tastes so good that I always keep 2 or 3 in the fridge. I don’t have to prepare micheladas anymore. I just add a little lemon juice and enjoy it.
Dulce R.
Tucson, AZ
Out of all the Can Cheladas these are the best ! I swear they go down sooo smooth and they are not strong at all. Usually one gives me a buzz but everybody is different ! If you live by circle k you can get 2 for 5 tall cans of these lol
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I'm not much of a beer person, but some occasions call for a cold one. This is always my go to. Makes drinking beer a delightfully delicious pleasure. I'm learning to try other things, but this is my favorite.
Makayla C.
Vancouver, WA
I am a huge fan of this beer. It is perfect on its own or if you want to jazz up a Bloody Mary. Or just use as a base for your own chelada creation. The flavor is so good! I drink this often. I choose this over regular beers.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
So good!!! I make my cheladas at home typically, but if I am in the mood for a quick pick me up, I can stop at the liquor store and grab one of these and I am just as happy! The bud light and Budweiser ones Do not compare!
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
I am allergic to beers that have a high amount of hops and this is one of the beers that I am able to drink! Absolutely love this! It has just the right amount of tomato! My go to drink!!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
These are amazing !!! I normally can't deal with beer in general, but this has that michelada taste, and I top it with lemon and takin on the rim. lol a tall can usually goes for 2 something, but it comes in multiple flavors so you can't beat the size and price.
Sezzy S.
North Hills, CA
At first I didn't really like the taste of it I thought it tasted sour but then I ended up loving it and these are our go to for my husband and I. They also have a tamarindo flavored one, which is also delicious!! A must try!!!
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to it ?? I like my chelada to be easy on the clamato
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada but I don't want it too spicy