BY MODELO

A michelada-style beer with the refreshing flavors of tomato, salt, and lime. Its authentic ingredients give way to delicious, well-balanced taste.

This refreshing beverage is a classic michelada in a ready-to-serve can.

Brewed with the same quality and integrity as all Modelo beers, Modelo Chelada Especial® is a classic michelada-style beer that’s perfect for kick-starting your evening or relaxing at home with friends. Modelo Chelada Especial® is an authentic Mexican chelada made with tomato, salt, and lime. Reward your hard work with a flavorful Modelo Chelada Especial®.

• I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to...3 Answers
  • Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada...3 Answers
Rosa B.
Ontario
I'm not a beer drinker at all but the only one I love to drink is the chelada. It tastes like a Michelada and best part is it's already made and ready to drink . Whenever I'm in the mood for a good beer this is my to go.
caroline b.
Flushing, NY
This is something I picked up on a whim. I love fresh Micheladas with all fresh ingredients. It is my favorite drink, so my expectations were really low. But I was pleasantly surprised. It is surprisingly tasty on its own and easy to spice up with a touch of lime and tajin.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I love cheledas it’s a great flavor not over powering and mixes well as a night drink just to knock an edge off my busy day. It’s light yet breezy with jus the right flavor. I highly recommend this and the tamarindo one.
Crissy A.
I was actually extremely pleasantly surprised by this beer. I tried it while I was in Vegas just to see if I would like it and it was amazing! It’s obviously different than making a true michelada, but I was really happy with being able to just buy this already whipped up in a can.
Viri M.
Lindsay
Want something refreshing and delicious? Don’t forget to grab a Modelo Chelada! Very affordable price and it’s super good! After a long day from work I go on to my local store to buy one! My favorite beer yes of course I will continue to buy it!
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Personally, I think this is the worst Chelada on the market. It tastes like V8 juice with beer. I don't like the flavor and don't like the consistency super watery. I don't recommend this through to anybody but I do know people that like it.
Jesenia C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this beer. My family grew up on drinking this. So i became very familiar with it. I really don't think there's any room for improvement since it offers other type of varieties. Very good favor profile. Yes, i would definitely buy this again. Quick michelada on the go.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
I am allergic to beers that have a high amount of hops and this is one of the beers that I am able to drink! Absolutely love this! It has just the right amount of tomato! My go to drink!!
Jocelyn S.
los angeles
Micheladad are such a good spicy drink they taste r good accompanied by some chips on the side or some carne asada they taste delicious and met my expectations i do recommend it to other people to try it out
Jennifer B.
Moorpark
Tastes delicious. Has a little bit more of a sweeter taste. I do prefer to make my own micheladas over buying in a tall boy can. My boyfriend buys these frequently
. I cant drink them as often as they give me heartburn from the tomato juice
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to it ?? I like my chelada to be easy on the clamato
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada but I don't want it too spicy