BY MODELCO

Beloved Australian brand ModelCo is giving our lash lines a serious boost with this all-star mascara. Armed with an inky-black formula and a gentle yet effective lash-grabbing brush, it glides on silky-smooth to create thick, extralong fringe in seconds. A unique brush that coats even the tiniest, sparsest lashes with an even layer of true black for supersized lashes. What's more, the flake-free formula has serious staying power. see more...

• Does this really works because I have really short lashes...4 Answers
  • How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?2 Answers
  • is this a wet or dry formula? 2 Answers
ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara
  • "Just got this.... Works great............ Would get again ....love how easy it is to apply and long lasting ............." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The first few times I used it I did not think much of it, but all it needed was a little warm up. The third time I used it I fell in love. It looks amazing on now! It does everything I need- lengthening and volumizing with no clumps!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite product. I cannot express how in love I am with this mascara! It lengthens, separates, and defines my thin lashes without multiple coats. I don't have to use anything to brush or separate my lashes either! I can literally apply my mascara directly from the tube and be done. I have never used another and been able to do that! I am simply amazed. " in 3 reviews
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I got a sample of this product in my ipsy bag a few months back and I am so happy that I did. I honestly love this mascara because it gave me really nice volume but kept everything clean, did not clump up. I have sensitive eyes and this mascara did not bother me until 8hrs+ of wear which is amazing because normally I get itchy after 5hrs.

I wish I could find this product in stores because I really loved how it made my lashes look and if the sample was great I can only think the full size would be the same.
Ava M.
Dublin,Ireland
I find this mascara very good! I got this in a magazine which was very cheap and I thought it was very easy to apply the only thing is after a few hours there does seem to be a bit of fall out especially if you have under eye concealer on. My eyes are brown and this dark shade seemed to look nice with my eyelashes - got a lot of compliments would love to try more but it's not sold anywhere near me :( Great product! Would recommend
Sarah L.
#makeup #ipsy #influenster I received this product in my ipsy glam bag and i do like the mascara. I did not notice any flaking. It does however clump ip your lashes ever so slightly. I would say that is more of a lengthening mascara because it does not give any volume. The brush is nothing special, just your average bristle.
Bushra A.
Leeds, United kingdom
Modelco power lash long wear mascara is light weight and easy to glide on lashes and give them boost without being too dramatic.when I apply once it covers even small lashes also in one go.it never gets clumpy and gives lashes beautiful length .I really like it.I love the wand with really great bristtles which help every single lash to get mascara.I really liked it.
Loren C.
Really good mascara, like the soft brush and easy to apply. Getting it off takes a little longer than others I have used. Lasts all day and a good price.
This is a nice everyday mascara. It adds volume and separates lashes. Does not smudge or flake. Inexpensive. Easy to apply. Would recommend.
Ashley H.
Brittney L.
Grafton
I loved my model co mascara,made my lashes longer and was easy to apply.lasts all day and no lumps or clumps at all 😍😍😍
Amanda hilary c.
goiania
This is a perfect lash long. The color is beautiful and it's durable. The best lash long wear to eyes
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this really works because I have really short lashes and I get tired of wearing eyelashes all the time
Eve M.
St, AB
is this a wet or dry formula?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?