BY MODELCO

Beloved Australian brand ModelCo is giving our lash lines a serious boost with this all-star mascara. Armed with an inky-black formula and a gentle yet effective lash-grabbing brush, it glides on silky-smooth to create thick, extralong fringe in seconds. A unique brush that coats even the tiniest, sparsest lashes with an even layer of true black for supersized lashes. What's more, the flake-free formula has serious staying power. see more...

• Does this really works because I have really short lashes...4 Answers
  • How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?2 Answers
  • is this a wet or dry formula? 2 Answers
ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara
  • "Just got this.... Works great............ Would get again ....love how easy it is to apply and long lasting ............." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The first few times I used it I did not think much of it, but all it needed was a little warm up. The third time I used it I fell in love. It looks amazing on now! It does everything I need- lengthening and volumizing with no clumps!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite product. I cannot express how in love I am with this mascara! It lengthens, separates, and defines my thin lashes without multiple coats. I don't have to use anything to brush or separate my lashes either! I can literally apply my mascara directly from the tube and be done. I have never used another and been able to do that! I am simply amazed. " in 3 reviews
Jordan H.
Arlington, VA
I got this in an ipsy bag and I must say it does a good job. My lashes definitely look longer when I'm wearing it, but in my experience it tends to clump easily. Other than that, I think it's a good product.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
I love this mascara I received in a ipsy bag! This gives your lashes a long look with not too much but not too little volume! One of my favorite mascaras because it doesn't clump!
wendy a.
I like this mascara because it last all day and you can choose to take it off when ever.Also i noticed my eyelashes grew a bit after using this product!!
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
Just okay. Formula is a little too wet for my liking. Lashes flake off. Brush head is too thin and long . I feel like it doesn't apply much product
MK R.
I give it a thumbs up. I like that its thick and it made my lashes look full. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and I like it and I like the brand.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
I'm not sure if I love this mascara. It does the job but I hate the way it looks on me. Makes my lashes all spidery looking and not natural.
Lina M.
I got a sample on my ipsy bag, everytime I wear it I end up with mascara on my eyelids. I try to wear it for short events. Not a big fan.
Julia M.
Terrible mascara. I curled my lashes and out on a thin swipe layer and my lashes literally drooped and fell flat. Horrible experience.
Paige U.
Not too big of a fan of this one but it gets the job done I guess. It dries out and doesn't last too long whatsoever
Jordan G.
8859 S SMYRNA AVE (PARLIER)
I love. Mascara i cant live without it cuz my lashes are already long. And with this it makes them bigger
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this really works because I have really short lashes and I get tired of wearing eyelashes all the time
Eve M.
St, AB
is this a wet or dry formula?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?