BY MODELCO

Beloved Australian brand ModelCo is giving our lash lines a serious boost with this all-star mascara. Armed with an inky-black formula and a gentle yet effective lash-grabbing brush, it glides on silky-smooth to create thick, extralong fringe in seconds. A unique brush that coats even the tiniest, sparsest lashes with an even layer of true black for supersized lashes. What's more, the flake-free formula has serious staying power. see more...

• Does this really works because I have really short lashes...4 Answers
  • How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?2 Answers
  • is this a wet or dry formula? 2 Answers
ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara
  • "Just got this.... Works great............ Would get again ....love how easy it is to apply and long lasting ............." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The first few times I used it I did not think much of it, but all it needed was a little warm up. The third time I used it I fell in love. It looks amazing on now! It does everything I need- lengthening and volumizing with no clumps!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite product. I cannot express how in love I am with this mascara! It lengthens, separates, and defines my thin lashes without multiple coats. I don't have to use anything to brush or separate my lashes either! I can literally apply my mascara directly from the tube and be done. I have never used another and been able to do that! I am simply amazed. " in 3 reviews
Katie W.
Auburn, AL
This is a very simple mascara but it's a really great one nonetheless. I'm very picky about mascara that leaves clumps on my lashes, but this one doesn't do that. The wand separates my lashes perfectly and evenly distributes the mascara; it's also small enough for the bottom lashes which is what I use it for most often.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like this mascara at all. I was so hopefully about it because I liked it when I first put it on but when I got off work and discovers I had terrible raccoon eyes, I was over it! I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it.
Zainab A.
Denmark
They look so fine, I've ben trying some different mascaras, and none of them, was really really good. is there any one of you guys Who knows if they are waterproof? Ps I love love love this app, but how do i get free makeup?
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
This mascara is a nice black color. It coated my lashes alright with one coat, but got pretty clumpy after that. It also flaked off under my eyes a bit. Not a bad mascara, but nothing special
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this mascara! I have very long lashes and wear glasses and this just makes me lashes pop without being over dramatic. Nobody like lashes touching their glasses throughout the day. Very light weight and doesn't clump! Currently my go to mascara.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
It is a great product! Super reliable! It is waterproof. I use it everyday for my everyday needs 😊 Perfect product!! Sometimes when my sister goes to big event she will always borrow it because it is just so reliable!!!! 😋😋
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
It's pretty good, but it's not great. I didn't notice any flaking, but it does clump a bit. But I also must say that it does make my lashes look a lot longer. It is easy to apply, but it's only so so.
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara works really well! I received this in a makeup subscription called ipsy and its got to be my second mascara favorite!! Definitely would buy as a higher end brand that doesn't clumpp and is long lasting. I reccoment it to those looking for a higher end mascara
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I really like this mascara for an everyday mascara. It has decent wear, makes lashes appear fuller and longer. I keep this product in my mini make up bag for touch ups on the go.
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
I really liked the sample of this mascara I received. I love the wand, doesn't keep glumps of product on it. I would definitely buy this and recommend it to friends. I didn't have any problems with it lasting all day.
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this really works because I have really short lashes and I get tired of wearing eyelashes all the time
Eve M.
St, AB
is this a wet or dry formula?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?