BY MODELCO

Beloved Australian brand ModelCo is giving our lash lines a serious boost with this all-star mascara. Armed with an inky-black formula and a gentle yet effective lash-grabbing brush, it glides on silky-smooth to create thick, extralong fringe in seconds. A unique brush that coats even the tiniest, sparsest lashes with an even layer of true black for supersized lashes. What's more, the flake-free formula has serious staying power. see more...

• Does this really works because I have really short lashes...4 Answers
  • How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?2 Answers
  • is this a wet or dry formula? 2 Answers
ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara
  • "Just got this.... Works great............ Would get again ....love how easy it is to apply and long lasting ............." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The first few times I used it I did not think much of it, but all it needed was a little warm up. The third time I used it I fell in love. It looks amazing on now! It does everything I need- lengthening and volumizing with no clumps!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite product. I cannot express how in love I am with this mascara! It lengthens, separates, and defines my thin lashes without multiple coats. I don't have to use anything to brush or separate my lashes either! I can literally apply my mascara directly from the tube and be done. I have never used another and been able to do that! I am simply amazed. " in 3 reviews
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I'm reviewing different mascara from this brand. This mascara is amazing . Curls, lengths and makes my lashes look full. Eyeliner is very black liquid formula. Smudge proof, and doesn't transfer to bottom lashes.
Alyssa H.
I did not care for the formula of this mascara. It was clumpy and the brush did not help with application either. I would not recommend this mascara. I received this mascara as a sample in a beauty box and I did not like using it.  I used it once and that was enough.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
This is a go to mascara for me! It's lengthening without clumping. I did receive this in my Ipsy bag, but I am looking forward to purchasing this in a full size. I recommend this to anyone who loves mascara! It does not clump or give fallout!
Hannah S.
I wasn't really impressed with this mascara. It didn't do anything for my lashes. Did not make them longer, more voluminous, or look any different than with my preferred mascara. I mention that the formula is very black, which is the only positive that I found from this mascara.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I felt like this worked just as well as any other mascara. The packaging was nice and didn't feel cheap. I've used this a few times and have enjoyed it. This was my first time using this product. It is a product I would buy again.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Model co Black mascara is absolutely fabulous made my lashes long not fake not go away not sticky made my eye color pop out even better I have green eyes easy to apply easy to use our deafly five again I really really enjoy this mascara out of all the other ones that I've been trying besidesOne other one but this one is the best go buy it
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this mascara i jist mad cause i had to buy another one cause the one i bought it was already dried out by the time i opened it but otherwise this is a good product. The only reason why i gave it a four star is due to me habing to buy a new one so quickly
Patricia Z.
Las vegas, Nv
I just got a sample size of this mascara and wow I love it! The brush is awesome and the consistency is peefect! Makes my lases long and even and beautiful! I would recommend this mascara to everyone and I'm definitely going out to buy a full sized product!
Daniella H.
Hands down my favorite mascara I have ever used. I got it from an Ipsy bag and have been obsessed since. Never clumps and makes my lashes look perfect. I'm not sure how much it costs retail, but I'm sure it is worth it.
Sara E.
Encino, CA
I really really like this mascara. I used it over my natural fiber mascara and it did not clump AT ALL. The wand is great. The formula did not run and seemed to last all day. I'm very happy with this mascara and would definitely use it again.
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this really works because I have really short lashes and I get tired of wearing eyelashes all the time
Eve M.
St, AB
is this a wet or dry formula?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?