BY MODELCO

Beloved Australian brand ModelCo is giving our lash lines a serious boost with this all-star mascara. Armed with an inky-black formula and a gentle yet effective lash-grabbing brush, it glides on silky-smooth to create thick, extralong fringe in seconds. A unique brush that coats even the tiniest, sparsest lashes with an even layer of true black for supersized lashes. What's more, the flake-free formula has serious staying power. see more...

• Does this really works because I have really short lashes...4 Answers
  • How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?2 Answers
  • is this a wet or dry formula? 2 Answers
ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara
  • "Just got this.... Works great............ Would get again ....love how easy it is to apply and long lasting ............." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The first few times I used it I did not think much of it, but all it needed was a little warm up. The third time I used it I fell in love. It looks amazing on now! It does everything I need- lengthening and volumizing with no clumps!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite product. I cannot express how in love I am with this mascara! It lengthens, separates, and defines my thin lashes without multiple coats. I don't have to use anything to brush or separate my lashes either! I can literally apply my mascara directly from the tube and be done. I have never used another and been able to do that! I am simply amazed. " in 3 reviews
A v.
This product was described as having long staying power, lengthening properties, and minimal to no flaking. I already have long full lashes. Using the mascara made my lashes actually touch the lenses of my glasses. I like the wand better than a new mascara that I recently started using. I like the formula better, it is long lasting, but I did have minimal flaking after wearing for 24+ hours. I felt the black was sufficient and applied only one coat.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
ModelCo Power Lash Mascara - This thicker mascara with a wide nylon bristle brush head gives extra thickness and definition to your lashes. The wide spread on the bristles give great separation to each lash. The color is black-black in shade and because of the super dark appearance, it really makes your eyes pop!
Stacy N.
I loved this mascara. I normally have a hard time wearing mascara for more than a few hours because it makes my eyes itchy & turn red. I wore this for 14 hours with no problem the first day. The next day i wore it even longer. It is light but really made my eyes pop with the black lashes. Best part was no clumping or flaking.
Stephanie M.
Marshfield, WI
I really enjoy this mascara so far. I haven't tried wearing it all day yet. I simply tried it for an hour before bed. I didn't think I would like the brush not being flexible but it actually makes application a lot easier. I like the fact that it isn't plastic (or whatever that stuff is) bristles as well. I may consider buying a full size. The sample size is perfect for travel.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I would only use this for the lower lash line in the future. It did nothing for my lashes and was messier than I would have liked. I do appreciate that the wand is longer, but I also feel like that might have contributed to it not living up to it's name. Definitely not feeling the power with this one.
Maria Zobel B.
Im very picky when it comes to mascara and I found this simple but perfect mascara, it doesnt leave clumps on my lashes. Its long lasting. I recommend this to those newbie in using mascara this will help you become a pro in applying mascara!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Amy S.
I used to the plastic applicator so this is the first time I've used a regular brush applicator in probably 9 years. I didn't mind it and had no problem using it. Eyelashes spread out nicely and there was no clumping. Very easy to use and will look into this for a future purchase.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
I don't like this mascara at all. I got it in my ipsy bag and was very disappointed and will not buy again. This mascara only colors your lashes, but it doesn't volumize or lenghen them at all. If you are looking for thick, Twiggy-style lashes, this is not the mascara for you. It also chipped off very easily and left residue on my skin throughout the day.
Emily R.
Tampa, FL
To write an honest review, this is the most basic mascaras I've ever tried. It doesn't do any favors; basic mascara brush applicator, with wet formula, just coats lashes. Beware of smudgy messy application, as well as some flaking. You might as well have handed me a tube of product just labeled "mascara" BASIC. Not worth it.
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this really works because I have really short lashes and I get tired of wearing eyelashes all the time
Eve M.
St, AB
is this a wet or dry formula?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How will does this compare to other brands of mascara?