BY MODELCO

CREATE BIGGER, SEXIER, MORE DESIRABLE LIPS! The celebrity secret is out - you no longer need surgery to create the perfect pout! WONDERFULL Lip Plumper is a dual-action gloss designed to plump the lips safely and painlessly by stimulating the production of natural collagen Infused with a unique blend of spicy essential oils including organic ginger and cinnamon, WONDERFULL intensifies circulation to the lips creating a redder plumper pout The sheer glossy formula delivers instant moisture leaving your lips incredibly soft and model-sexy Apply your favorite ModelCo designer lip color under Wonderfull Lip Plumper to match your mood and enhance the color of your perfect pout! Available in original non tinted formula & five fabulous fashion shades Color: HOT PINKDirectionsApply a generous coat over the entire lip area. You will experience a slight tingle that can last up to five minutes, this is harmless and the benefits will remain long after the tingling has faded! see more...

Ashley L.
Pompano Beach, FL
It is a little runny, so don't use very much when you apply. However, the color and coverage ate really nice. The color was a lot stronger than other lip gloss I have used.
Khalen W.
Jackson
I always complained about my lips being very small but after seeing this it made me want to get some of this lip plumper but hopefully this app sends me some .
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
djihane m.
tamenrasset
I have been wearing for over a year now and I love this stuff. The Lip Lacquer lasts for hours and even through some lighter meals. I love the smell of it and it conditions my lips -- they feel soft even after it wears off. I highly recommend this and would love to branch out to other colors,
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
I really like it a lot, the presentation is beautiful. I love this color and the presentation is beautiful
Minh T.
HoChiMinh
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
It works? Or is just a lip color?
Ikram A.
London, London
Do they sell them in uk too?? And where?
Salma Ep B.