Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit

by Modelco

This unique skin colour, soft wax pencil allows you to create the perfect pout by giving the illusion of natural, fuller lips. Comes complete with ModelCo sharpener! Directions: Apply ModelCo Illusion Lip Enhancer outside your natural lipline and colour in most of the lips, except the mid section, then apply your favorite GLASS Ultra Lip Gloss over the top to seal in colour for a glossy finish.

How is this product??? It doesn't look good at all 🤔
Does anyone have a specific lipstick that goes well with this color of liner?
How does this work?? Is it supposed to be used to overdraw lips?
Start your review of Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit!
Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit is the most amazing lip liner. The neutral color can be worn alone or with a lip color/gloss. It adds a subtle hint of color to the lip adding the illusion of a more plump lip.
wilmington, NC
Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit uploaded by Sarah K.
Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit uploaded by Sarah K.
I received this sample in my April Box. I am not really a lip liner kind of person but I figured it was worth a try. I have to say I didn't really see much of a difference in my lips. However the pencil was very creamy, blends well and goes on the lips smoothly. The color is a pretty nude that works well with many different neutral shades.
Boise, ID
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I do not wear lip liner, never have. I got this as a gift and I instantly loved it. It's just such a subtle color that easily matches any skin tone and any color lipstick. The name "Illusion" is spot on. It's subtle but there and makes your lips pop. It's a wonderful product. After my gift stick ran out I bought some of my own from AllBeauty for extremely cheap. Totally recommend this.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my Birchbox subscription. I don't use lip liners at all. This is my first one. I don't like the color and it does nothing for my lips. Besides make me look funny...I ended up throwing the product out and won't buy it in the future.
Pittsburgh, PA
Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit uploaded by Paige R.
Love this little guy!! It's perfect for going out because it gives that subtle difference and matches almost any lipstick or stain! The matte finish gives it the classiest feel, I would absolutely recommend to others! Modelco Illusion Lip Enhancer Kit
Johnson City, TN
I am not sure if its the brand of lip liner of what but on me the shade wasnt right, felt really hard and not easy to apply hope to try a diffrent color one day bit I did let a family member try this as well and they loved it so I guess I try once more always give products more chances than 1.. Hopefully will get better..
Salida, CA
I would say this is way better than a low end drug store product but also isn't as great as some other $20 products out there. The texture is not as creamy as others and didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. Over all there are better but this is also a good product
Burbank, CA
I don’t normally use lip liner but this one is so flattering and creamy I’m obsessed! The color is a beautiful nude and looks insanely natural even when you slightly overdraw. It’s a little tacky for your lipstick or gloss not to budge and the finish is matte and natural. I love even wearing this by itself and all over my lips.
Johnson City , TN
This liner is great. I have a thin top lip and a fuller bottom, and this liner worked great for both! I almost completely filled my lips in with this and then used Urban Decay Stark Naked over top and it looked great. I still had it on the next morning!
Mountain Home, AR
I love the illusion lip liner. It’s almost the same color as my lips so it makes them look fuller and blends in well so you don’t come out with strong lines when your lipstick wears off