Modelco Colourbox Eye Pencil - 01 Black uploaded by Sophia S.

BY MODELCO

*Remove lid, and ensure pencil is adequately sharpened. *Pull your lid away from the eye very gently using one or two fingers and draw a line along the inner eye rims. *If desired, do the same with both the upper and lower lids. Repeat steps, with remaining eye. Tip: To make a sharpened pencil softer and easier to apply, you can draw a few lines first on the back of your hand. This will soften the tip and get the colour flowing. see more...

Annette M.
The fact that there are tips for how to soften the pencil is a clue that this product is not greatvfor an eyeliner. The pencil was ROUGH. I had to really dig to get it on my eyelids. After a couple painful tries, I used a blow dryer to soften the pencil for easy application.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
First I have to say that this isn't the EXACT product that I used. I received a "self sharpening" variety in one of my birchboxes or ipsy bags (can't remember which) that I never had the opportunity to really use. The pencil broke the first time I tried to use it. I did happen to do a swatch prior to using it and it worked like a gel, long lasting. If only it hadn't broken...
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pencil was rough and hard to use. I definitely won't be using anymore modelco products. I feel like eyeliner is pretty basic and should be easy to make a nice one. Not a fan at all. Overpriced and wouldn't recommend
Samantha H.
Charlotte , NC
A eyeliner that actually stays! What a relief. I have the model co retractable eyeliner in black. At first I was skeptical staring at a grey chalky color and once I applied it melted perfectly! Will buy again!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Affordable but not the good quality, was expecting more. Doesn't lasts, rough and always cracks, bought last month and already replace it