BY MODELCO

Buy Model Co Blushers Highlighters - Light up your complexion with Blush Lights Cheek Powder, an ultra glam presed owder blush with in-built LED lights. its lights camera, action all in one slimline compact to blush on the go. A handbag essential for sleep, sculpted cheekbones anytime, anywhere. Details provided by Model Co. see more...

• Does this come out more golden or blushed3 Answers
  • I'm new how do I get to try the products 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have this blush in the shade peach bellini and it is my absolute favorite blush! it's almost a bronzy sunkissed pink and it blends perfectly with my bronzer! i got it as a sample in my ipsy subscription and i'm obsessed! i'm also a lighter skin tone so i hope the helps anyone looking for a good blush with a lighter complexion" in 15 reviews
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
The peach shade is perfect for summer and the added shimmer is great. This blush is has great pigment, and it applies smoothly and blends easily. This blush also lasts all day.
Julie L.
St, ON
One of my favourite blushes on the market.

I am fair so when I want to add a bit of colour to my cheeks I don't want something that leaves me looking like I was left out in the sun.

The pigment is good so I don't have to apply a ton this leaves my face feeling fresh and not as though my make up is caked on.
Mackenzie F.
Warman, Saskatchewan
I love this blush! It's so pretty and the pigment is so great. There don't any awful smells either. It applies and blend so well. It lasts all day. It has a bit of shimmer but it's not that bad. Definitely would repurchase
Breanne H.
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I really like this blush in the summer since it's a peachy/corally kinda shade. It has a bit of shimmer in it but it's not overwhelming and the blush is EXTREMELY pigmented. So make sure to use a lighthand when applying it, but even if you do overdo it, the blush is very blendable. Since it is so pigmented I feel like it will last forever, which is always good as well.
Angel F.
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I got this blush from my ipsy bag and I use it everyday. Since it is very pigmented, I don't have to use a lot of it. A little goes a long way with this blush!
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I received this in a ipsy glambag. It applies great, and is a gorgeous peach colour. My favorite peach blush shade for sure!
Justine M.
Hamilton, Ontario
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I love Model Co products, my favorite blushh hands down. Its super easy to blend and leaves a fresh youthful shimmer.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
When I wear this blush I feel like a milione bucks. Blends nice and makes me look fresh even when I am tired.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
Love this blush I've been using it for months, I got it a while back in an ipsy bag, love the color :)
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Does this come out more golden or blushed
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm new how do I get to try the products