BY MODELCO

Buy Model Co Blushers Highlighters - Light up your complexion with Blush Lights Cheek Powder, an ultra glam presed owder blush with in-built LED lights. its lights camera, action all in one slimline compact to blush on the go. A handbag essential for sleep, sculpted cheekbones anytime, anywhere. Details provided by Model Co. see more...

• Does this come out more golden or blushed3 Answers
  • I'm new how do I get to try the products 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have this blush in the shade peach bellini and it is my absolute favorite blush! it's almost a bronzy sunkissed pink and it blends perfectly with my bronzer! i got it as a sample in my ipsy subscription and i'm obsessed! i'm also a lighter skin tone so i hope the helps anyone looking for a good blush with a lighter complexion" in 15 reviews
Georgia C.
Battleboro, NC
Peach Bellini is one of the best blushes that I have ever used! It is so buttery and pigmented!
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love the way it goes on ...not clumpy..but smooth on my skin and it blends well on my skin
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
My favorite blush. I have tons of blushes but this is my go to blush for every makeup look.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
Gorgeous everyday blush with great pigment and excellent staying power! Great price
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
This is a great blush. I got a sample size to try out. It is a very pretty color.
Khorina R.
Santo Domingo
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
This blush became one of my favorites, the color is perfect, also the intensity. I have also used it as an illuminator for my cheeks and brow bone. Honestly, it is perfect. It can stay for more than 12 hours without touch up. I will totally buy it again.
Sophie M.
barnstaple
Review for: 03 Amaretto Sunset more...
I’m not much of a blush person but I have this a go and I love it! It’s so pigmented a lot goes a long way so it will last a long time! It’s the perfect colour for me. It gives me a glowy look which I love! Would defiantly recommend.
Bushra A.
Leeds, United kingdom
Modelco blush lights cheek powder is absolutely great blush cheek powder with glow formula.it's easy to blend and gives my cheek proper glowy sculpted look to my cheeks like models.I really like it.it's very unique formula in blushes mixed with rosey look to the cheek with glowy lights and it also gives cheek sculpted contour look.basically it's doing all three jobs together.it's amazing.I really enjoy it.
Sara L.
This really is a gorgeous blush. I have texture on my cheeks so I prefer a matte blush but I have used it for highlight very lightly. I find the texture to be smooth and not patchy. Very good pigmentation.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I didn't know this brand till I got a sample of this blush in an ipsy bag, and for my surprise it was a very pretty color with very good formula. When I used it I get asked all the time what I am wearing on my cheeks. I would recommend it and I would buy it too.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Does this come out more golden or blushed
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm new how do I get to try the products