BY MODELCO

Buy Model Co Blushers Highlighters - Light up your complexion with Blush Lights Cheek Powder, an ultra glam presed owder blush with in-built LED lights. its lights camera, action all in one slimline compact to blush on the go. A handbag essential for sleep, sculpted cheekbones anytime, anywhere. Details provided by Model Co. see more...

• Does this come out more golden or blushed3 Answers
  • I'm new how do I get to try the products 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have this blush in the shade peach bellini and it is my absolute favorite blush! it's almost a bronzy sunkissed pink and it blends perfectly with my bronzer! i got it as a sample in my ipsy subscription and i'm obsessed! i'm also a lighter skin tone so i hope the helps anyone looking for a good blush with a lighter complexion" in 15 reviews
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
Fantastic blush! I was looking for a blush that would be light pink on the cheeks, and this was a perfect find! It's super pigmented, but can be applied easily with a light hand and built up if desired. Stays on all day and blends wonderfully. I will definitely be trying other colors!
Nicole V.
Colorado Springs, CO
One of my few favorite blushes i use the pigments are great and it has beautiful colors has a matte finish and illuminates cheeks greatly works on light to tan skin and lasts all day. Price is great for what you get
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
Best blush I've ever used! The shade is perfect, not too bright but not too subtle. I don't typically wear blush, but since I've had this, I've been wearing it more often.
Shylean F.
Acton, ME
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I absolutely love everything about this blush. For me it is the perfect color to bring out my natural features without being overbearing. I really appreciate the slight shimmer in this product as well.
Leesa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got peach bellini and I love it! The color blends with my skin tone perfectly! Great for a shimmery glow with just the right amount of warmth in it. Just what I need for a day with lighter makeup.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
I received this blush in my ipsy bag and I love it. It's easy to blend and pigmented. The color looks really pink however it applies really natural on the cheeks.
amanda R.
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
My packaging is different than what the picture is showing. Mine is in a circle container. This is the blush I wear regularly, a light hand is need though.
Stacy S.
I received the product in an ipsy bag a while back and I absolutely love it. It has excellent pigmentation and it is Affordable. This is my new go-to blush
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Great blush for any skin tone -- mine is fair and it looks natural with a touch of shimmer. I got mine in my most recent ipsy bag and I would buy again.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I absolutely love this shade of blush! I have peach Bellini. I got mine in an ipsy bag but it fits me so so well. I am very excited about the shade.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Does this come out more golden or blushed
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm new how do I get to try the products