BY MODELCO

Buy Model Co Blushers Highlighters - Light up your complexion with Blush Lights Cheek Powder, an ultra glam presed owder blush with in-built LED lights. its lights camera, action all in one slimline compact to blush on the go. A handbag essential for sleep, sculpted cheekbones anytime, anywhere. Details provided by Model Co. see more...

• Does this come out more golden or blushed3 Answers
  • I'm new how do I get to try the products 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have this blush in the shade peach bellini and it is my absolute favorite blush! it's almost a bronzy sunkissed pink and it blends perfectly with my bronzer! i got it as a sample in my ipsy subscription and i'm obsessed! i'm also a lighter skin tone so i hope the helps anyone looking for a good blush with a lighter complexion" in 15 reviews
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Great transfer, great color, great blush! I like my make up light, and Peach Bellini (soft pink with slight irridescence) is a great color for that with my skin tone! It blends so easily too and is the first blush that's made me want to use it everyday!
Stephanie E.
Rathdrum
It's a pretty good blush, but not my favorite. The color I have is very bright and I don't need much, but I'm ready for another blush. This one doesn't last long after application.
Lauren C.
I got the shade "peach Bellini and it is TOO DIE FOR!! I love the light buttery feel and the color is AMAZING!!! I will for sure be going back for more in the near future!!! I highly recommend this brand!!!
Michelle R.
Mcallen, TX
I have the peach Bellini which I really liked. It doesn't look too overwhelming on the cheeks and has a more natural yet adds color. It looks as if there is a natural tone to your cheek bones! Might be my new fave.
Reanna R.
So far so good I got this in my ipsy bag and it seems to work pretty good, does remind me of NYC which has always worked for me but most people don't care for that lol
Melanie M.
Love this! I have the Peach Bellini; and it's the softest blush I have ever had!! So pigmented but definitely not over powering. One swipe is enough color for the whole day!
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
This is my favorite spring blush this year!! it is super pigmented and very blendable and looks WONDERFUL on my pale skin. I wear it almost EVERY single day using a fluffy blush brush or beauty blender. I received it in an Ipsy bag a few months back, so I am not sure what the cost is, but I'm willing to bet it is worth it.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
It looks very pretty from the website but it definitely doesn't do anything for me. I'm not sure if it's my skin tone that doesn't allow you to really see the color, or maybe I just don't have a good blush brush...or both. I'm sure it will look good on my lighter complexion girls. Can't really judge the company based on one product so I'd be open to trying something else other than blush from them. As far as the color/shade, I would prefer more red/pinkish tones than peach. Or maybe a darker peach that's more pigmented. Or a golden bronze shade.
Jenn M.
Cincinnati, OH
This was the only product in my Ipsy bag this month that I am in love with! I have the shade Peach Bellini, and it is perfect. It is very pigmented, and is very build-able. Start with a soft hand, because it can show up very bright. It lasted all day, and it went well with my fair skin. I am excited to try more shades!
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
Okay, for all purposes as a blush, this is fantastic. It is not too-too pigmented where you it is easy to apply too much, and it does suit fair skin tones nicely. My issue with this blush was it just did not fit my complexion. As far as longitivtiy, it lasts well and it is a very pretty color. I only wish it suited my skin!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Does this come out more golden or blushed
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm new how do I get to try the products