BY MODELCO

Buy Model Co Blushers Highlighters - Light up your complexion with Blush Lights Cheek Powder, an ultra glam presed owder blush with in-built LED lights. its lights camera, action all in one slimline compact to blush on the go. A handbag essential for sleep, sculpted cheekbones anytime, anywhere. Details provided by Model Co. see more...

• Does this come out more golden or blushed3 Answers
  • I'm new how do I get to try the products 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have this blush in the shade peach bellini and it is my absolute favorite blush! it's almost a bronzy sunkissed pink and it blends perfectly with my bronzer! i got it as a sample in my ipsy subscription and i'm obsessed! i'm also a lighter skin tone so i hope the helps anyone looking for a good blush with a lighter complexion" in 15 reviews
Jay đź’–.
Review for: 01 Cosmopolitan Pink more...
I have this product,though it's in different packaging. I believe I got this in an Ipsy bag a few months back. It works quite well. It's a beautiful light pink that looks stunning on my pale cheeks! I can use it in the summer,but I can also bulid it for a deeper pink flush later on. It's smooth and blendable,and it doesn't move my foundation around. A little goes a long way,Though once again,it is very buildable if you want it to be. I don't know how expensive it is,but you can likely find out on their website!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I got this in Peach from Ipsy and quite surprised I like it. It is lightly shimmery finish to it. So soft and sheer, not too pigmented but great for a soft glow. It is long lasting only had to retouch once. I would recommend this ModelCo blush to others.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
Love this blush! Orange/pink/ shimmery shade! Super cute compact & affordable! Looks great on the skin & swatched! Shimmery finish! Long lasting & just simply beautiful! Will be buying once I’m finished with my first!
Shae M.
Derby, KS
Review for: 02 Peach Bellini more...
I always seem to forget I have this blush in my collection. It's a beautiful shade and easy to blend. Looks amazing paired with a bronzer. A little goes a long way! My pictures will not currently load to my reviews but I will add some pictures ASAP!
Ashley W.
When I first received this sample size in my Ipsy bag I saw the color and I didn't think I was going to like it. It seems too coral, it has a shimmer, and it didn't swatch well but I was actually presently surprised when I tried it out. It starts out really light and builds up to a nice peachy flush and the shimmer isn't to over powering which is always a plush. My only complaint it thay while it is buildable it doesn't really last on the face I find that I have to add another blush on top of this color to make it stand out more on my beige skin tone. Still I highly recommend this blush is still very buildable and it is a beautiful product.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I am in love with this blush! It is highly pigmented, and goes on smooth! A little bit goes a long way with this blush! It stays for hours, without smudging off! I will buy again when I run out! It is a great product to go along with all the peachy eyeshadow palettes that are out this season! I highly recommend!
Mariah M.
I wasn't overly impressed with this product unfortunately. The colors aren't overly unique and the quality is only okay. You also need to make certain that you apply this product with a higher quality brush, otherwise it will be a big streaky mess!! The staying power isn't overly impressive either. It is just "okay." There are better blushes on the market for lesser price.
Amanda B.
I am actually new to wearing blush I recieved this in an ipsy bag and have been wearing it ever since. It has a pretty pink tone but it can be subtle or layered on deeper. I love how it has a slight shimmer to it too so while it's not a "highlighter" it definitely catches light in certain angles.
Ash S.
Got this in Peach Bellini from Ipsy and I was pleasantly surprised. I can dust on a little for an ideal flush on my pale hide, or a lot for a more dramatic look. It's prone to fading fast without a setting spray, but that's an easy enough fix. The peach color is FANTASTIC and an ideal shade for me as well.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I am in love with this blush. Got it in my Ipsy bag! Super pigmented and gives great highlight on my fair skin! It is buildable but I like it all by itself. Super gorgeous! I highly recommend this blush!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Does this come out more golden or blushed
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm new how do I get to try the products