Model in a Bottle Sensitive Skin Formula Makeup Setting Spray 1.7 oz

by Model In A Bottle

Feeling sensitive? Model in a bottle sensitive skin formula gives you the same matte finish as our original setting spray but with the added benefit of hydro essential oils of lavender and aloe Vera. This magic combination adds moisture to the skin and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Model in a Bottle Sensitive Skin Formula Makeup Setting Spray 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jourdanton, TX
It made my face so sticky, I had residue everywhere from it leaking. Also leaves splotches on my makeup and separated my makeup! I really don’t recommend this at all!
Oily / Acne
hpuston
Purchased at: Planet Beauty
This is one of the very first settings sprays I have ever used! Apart from is smelling amazing it does make that face last. It’s a little sticky but easy to apply.
Watertown, NY
Purchased at: bluemercury
Very smooth , and healthy delishous , good amount and great price , always top ingredients . Love it love it
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing! It has alcohol so I wouldn’t use it everyday. It locks in your makeup so well!!
beaudesert
Love this product so much literally keeps my makeup in place all day even when I'm sweating or even when I go swimming my makeup doesn't change at all
Combination / Acne, Dark Spots