5 colors available

BY MODEL IN A BOTTLE #32 in Setting Spray

Model in a Bottle (1.7 oz) [Health and Beauty] see more...

• How does this work on oily skin?1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and I tried many even the Urban decay reg/oil cont...1 Answers
  • Does this setting spray keep your makeup from rubbing off on your c...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
Carrollton, GA
This is the best setting spray I have used! I have very oily skin and I "need" to use a full coverage foundation. With any other setting spray, that is a miserable combination. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago. I sprayed this on before my make up (after moisturizer and sunscreen) and again after my full face. Please keep in my mind, I had on heavy makeup to last me all day. After 15 hours of walking, eating, smiling, and dancing my makeup was still fresh. I did not have to touch up anything with the exception of my lipstick. Everyone was amazed how my oily skin looked so wonderful after all those hours!

Yes, it smells like hairspray, but it does fade pretty quickly.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This product makes your makeup bulletproof. However, you need to follow the directions. When it says don't open your eyes for 20 seconds, don't do it unless you want your eyes to burn from the intense smell of alcohol. It makes my skin feel dry, but when combined with heavy moisturizing products it's bearable. If you have Severely dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you don't mind the feeling or smell, this product will keep your makeup on for 12+ hours.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Immokalee, FL
This didn't do anything for me. I gave it several tries and every time it would create spots on my foundation. It oxidizes my foundation. It's very sticky and tacky, gets everywhere. Doesn't spray evenly and the smell is the worst part. This was a huge fail for me. I don't see how anyone can recommend this. I purchased it because it came highly recommended by a "beauty guru".
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Foundation
Holy grail makeup product for the summer! It keeps everything in place, even though my oily skin, sweating from the heat, and swimming! It's not too hefty of a price either for $18. I definitely will repurchase after this bottle is gone. Which by the way, has lasted a pretty long time for me. You don't need too much of it, a little goes a long way.
Zahira S.
Zahira S.
Westerville, OH
I purchased this product again and again because it works just as well as some other much more expensive brands. I decided to give this brand a try from a recommendation of a friend and I am glad that I did. I have combination/oil skin and it is hard to set my makeup in place because most of the time it cracks open in my t-zone.
Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Review for: Foundation
I buy this on amazon - its the only setting spray I use and it works like hairspray. However, the scent stays with you, it's kind of floral - I wear Pink Sugar perfume and it completely dominated my perfume scent. I started buying the sensitive skin version - in the purple bottle - because the scent wad just too much for me
Amaya J.
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Foundation
I love love love this setting spray! It is very intense and has an intense alcohol smell but it sets makeup like nothing else! I have used this on multiple people for prom makeup and it made their makeup flawless! I have dry skin and this makes my face feel tight sometimes so I like to mix it with a dewy spray as well
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Stay Gorgeous all day long with Model in a Bottle! No matter what type or brand of makeup you wear, our products will ensure it will stick around. From our groundbreaking Setting Sprays to the beauty blogger coveted Eyebrow Sealer, and everything in between, we promise to keep your face in place!
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
A classic. Other than the strong scent (not disgusting or bad) it's an awesome setting spray! An oldy but goodie and definitely repurchase in my book. It prolongs my makeup pretty well and keeps me shine free a little longer than usual (still have to blot from time to time). Great product!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honolulu, HI
This makeup setting spray is a life saver. I perform for hours in a hot and humid environment and my makeup doesn't budge an inch. After a few sprays I stay matte all day. There is a little bit of an alcohol smell, and I wouldn't recommend it for ever day use, but amazing for events!
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
I was wondering does this work well on dry skin? I want to make sure my makeup don't latch on to my dry patches. Thank you :)
Maira G.
Maira G.
How good is this setting spray compare to the mac and the urban decay setting spray?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
I saw this on the Morphe cosmetics website and am curious if anyone has used it and how it compares to other brands you may have tried.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I have oily skin and I tried many even the Urban decay reg/oil control de slick but no good. Will this work?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Lehi, UT
Would this dry my skin out? I already have dry skin as it is, and I wouldn't want to make it worse.