Model in a Bottle Make-up Setting Spray Matte Finish - Sensitive Skin Formula - 1.7oz uploaded by Priscila P.Model in a Bottle Make-up Setting Spray Matte Finish - Sensitive Skin Formula - 1.7oz uploaded by Brooke C.

BY MODEL IN A BOTTLE #47 in Setting Spray

- Dries with a translucent matte finish - Doesn't clog pores - Never interferes with or reduces the effectiveness of SPF - Has a natural scent of lavender - Adds moisture with Aloe Vera extract - Not tested on animals - Proudly made in the USA see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great product! i used it and thought that it set my makeup well. it provides a great matte finish and didn’t make me look shined. it apples easily and i would recommend to others. i would buy this product again." in 38 reviews
  • "good if u want matte finish or have sensitive skin. model in a bottle is a finishing spray for after ur done with ur makeup ." in 32 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Thank you camera ready cosmetics for this brilliant setting spray. The name literally says it all and the product can back up the name! This spray lasts all day without having to constantly reapply. It gets me through the super humid days when I can’t help but sweat. I holds all of my make up evenly, not partially which is hard to find. This wonder spray has a refreshing smell, is super fast drying, isn’t sticky and has aloe for keeping the skin moisturized. This is my number one go to setting spray!
Arlette G.
Miami
Wow this stuff is intense. It will keep your make up on but also suck all the life out of your face. This must be like 99% alcohol. Smells like pure vodka and if you have a bit of a dry face will this stuff burn! But you can jump in the ocean and ur bronzer will stay on...sooo
Shea R.
Stillwater, OK
The nozzle on my setting spray was just terrible. Shoots the product in tear drop sized blobs on my face, which burn upon impact. My skin is very sensitive but I've never had a problem with an alcohol based spray before. I've had many people recommend this to me but it in no way compared to my normal $10 setting spray. I even tried spraying it on the beauty blender and applying it that way but I noticed makeup wearing poorly soon after application. I really wanted to love this!
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nothing about this was great for sensitive skin. It does set your makeup, but it’s mainly due to the large amount of alcohol is in the product. So it can be very drying. The fragrance was overpowering. Better off using Ben Nye
Natali M.
Dalton , GA
I love this setting spray because i can apply it on those days I exfoliate and apply makeup right after and my skin might be a little more sensitive and this won’t sting or irritate my skin but it will still set my makeup
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
This was not my favorite. I actually didn’t like it at all. I wonder if I got a bad bottle though. The spray was chunky and sometimes wouldn’t come out at all. The smell was strong and overpowering too. The product felt stiff on my face. Like I just sprayed hairspray in my face. I’m giving it 2 stars because I believe that if you were able to get a sprayer that worked properly, you let makeup would probably stay on all day with this stuff.
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
Smells like heaven. Makeup lasts for dayyyyssss. But do not, i repeat do not open your eyes immediately after applying. The burn is real. Fan yourself a few times before you open and you should be good to go
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used. Holds makeup on forever. I love the sensitive formula. Has a bit of a strong scent to it. Can feel a little sticky until it dries.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
So it's been a minute. I tried model in a bottle when it first hit the scene years ago but my face felt like it was encased by a thin layer of glue lol My face looked like I forgot to peel off a mask and I looked shiny. Again, it's been some years so they probably perfected their ingredients but my experience was lacking at the time.
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Michelle V.
Whittier
I currently use NYX setting spray and I love it BUT I want something that will hold all day. I've heard different reviews about model in a bottle. I have super oily skin and have visible pores. I need a setting spray that would last all morning and all night.
Stephanie G.
Favorite product to keep your makeup from melting off your face? I've been loving Model in a Bottle Make-up Setting Spray Matte Finish - Sensitive Skin Formula - 1.7oz. How about y'all?