Model in a Bottle Lipstick Sealer, .07 oz

by Model In A Bottle

Seal it with a kiss! Model in a Bottle s Lipstick Sealer ensures your pout stays perfect no matter what comes your way. After applying your favorite lipstick, use this 100% botanical formula to lock in your color for a smudge-proof, drink-proof, totally kiss-proof, Model perfect look. Our Lipstick Sealer also prevents feathering and bleeding around the lip line so you can stay gorgeous! 100% Botanical Plant Base Dries quickly and dries clear Stops bleeding and feathering No ink, dye or chemicals Lipstick Sealer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Model in a Bottle Lipstick Sealer, .07 oz!
2 years agoWinston Salem, NC
I love this lipstick sealed. It sets my lipstick all day. It’s super long lasting and I bought it online. I would recommend this product to others who like sealing the deal with their lipstick! 10/10 recommend.
3 years agoStockton, CA
Apply this on after any lipstick! Defiantly worth it. Drink-proof, smudge-proof, kiss-proof. Anything! I adore this one. Easy to apply. I recommend it for anyone who wants their lipstick on forever (:
2 years agoLas Vegas , NV
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.