Model Co Lip Lights Lipstick Set uploaded by Tara K.Model Co Lip Lights Lipstick Set uploaded by Tamara F.Model Co Lip Lights Lipstick Set uploaded by Mary P.

BY MODEL CO

Light Up the Room Following on the huge success of Lip Lights Ultra Shine Gloss, Model Co. has introduced a new addition, Lip Lights Lipstick. Complete with a built-in LED light and a slim-line mirror, this handbag essential gives you a perfect pout - anywhere, anytime. Delivers smooth, sexy and full lip color Comes with a handy see-through lid for color ID Doubles as a torch for finding things in the dark Extra creamy, super hydrating, kissable formula If you're a glamour girl on the go, don't leave home without this indispensable lipstick. Thanks to the handy light with long-lasting battery life, you'll never search your purse in vain again. Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This lipstick with a built-in LED light, slim-line mirror and see-through lid ensures that your lips stay sexy all day and all night. see more...

Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I got Model Co lipstick in Smitten in a Birchbox once, and was annoyed to see I was sent a red lipstick. It's always hard for me to find reds that work so I had
stopped looking. When I tried this lipstick, however, I was very pleased. The color is beautiful and works well with my olive undertones. The formula is creamy and application is very easy, but it's nothing to write home about. I love the shade, I just wish the formula was more transfer-proof.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
This lipstick is pretty average. There is a slight color payoff that wears down pretty quickly so you feel the need to reapply throughout the day. The shade itself is nice but it isn't something that you couldn't find somewhere else. I wold not purchase this again.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Love the Casa Blanca Lip Lacquer smells like watermelon and has the prettiest nude pink shade. And I don't feel like its super tacky either . I like that its not glittery but my lips lool so shiny and the tube is huge.
Lexi P.
great consistency and pigment, and i love the shades they have. the containers are sleek and professional looking as well, so that's a plus.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
I use the illusion lip liner by this company and I love it. It is almost the same color of my lips so it makes them look fuller
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
I got the lip liner and it works well. Its a very natural color that allows you to draw outside the lines a bit.
b g.
Good product motorizes your lips and gets it smooth recommend this product :) very good
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
This what you'd expect for s shade named this way, lighter shade or pink, nothing special. Packaging isn't anything special, black tube, color shade on the bottom is nice so when you're quickly looking for it, or that shade you can tell them all apart. Open it up, hit of vanilla scent. Put it on, super thin slippery formula. I wasn't a fan of the color and being such a thin formula, the color doesn't last long and it super sheer. Not a fan all around.
Michelle R.
The color is extremely perfect, is super cute and has a little matt color that makes it look very good to everyone
Patricia C.
Madrid
I have Model Co lipstick in Stiletto. Is the best red that I ever try in my lips. Easy to apply, long lasting.. it's perfect.
Mackenzy O.
How long lasting is this lipstick?
Madison Z.
What sets these apart from some other lipsticks?