by ModCloth
Ask a Question
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

What is your favorite product from ModCloth?
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Every year I get my sister a pair of their cute socks as a stocking stuffer present and they've never disappointed her or me!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 7:01 p.m.
I don't think that I can pick just one!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
June 25, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
I got their "Loganberry Beautiful" dress for 50% off during their Black Friday sale. I wore it to the Homecoming dance and loved it! It fit me perfectly, and it was classy, modest, and made me feel like a classic Hollywood star!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
June 4, 2014, 2:32 p.m.
Their Charter School Cardigans are my favorite. I have it in 5 colors! They are super flattering and last forever if you take care of them.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
May 22, 2014, 2:02 a.m.
I got the galaxy twirl skirt from them and I love it!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
May 11, 2014, 8:11 p.m.
My 'Paper Lantern Dress' It's no longer available on the site but it was my first purchase, a beautiful cream colored dress with the single most interesting skirt. A close second is the coat I purchased myself this past winter, 'The Importance of Being Onyx Coat'. The names they come up with are priceless.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 24, 2014, 7:13 a.m.
I bought my wedding dress through Modcloth and I am in love with it.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Dec. 29, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
I bought a lime green 50's-style circle-skirt dress with white trim and polka-dots, a sweetheart neckline and a white belt. It's my favorite dress in my entire closet, and I receive so many compliments on it!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Oct. 16, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
I have quite a few favorite dresses that I've bought from ModCloth But this green, sailboat, 50s style Emily and Finn dress is always makes me feel absolutely goregous when I wear it. :D http://www.modcloth.com/style-gallery/outfits/15212
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Sept. 5, 2013, 7:28 p.m.
Cue The Compliments dress! It was a little expensive, but it's really nice material and looks really nice on!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Sept. 3, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
My "Teal of the Night" dress is my new favorite dress! Cute dressed up with heels or more casual with a belt and boots. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/the-teal-of-the-night-dress
Emma S.
Emma S.
Aug. 30, 2013, 5:47 p.m.
The clothes made by Emily and Fin and Dear Creatures are ADORABLE, and especially awesome quality! Some of my faves for sure :)
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
July 28, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
The dresses for sure. They do seem to have really adorable shoes, but my the size of my feet varies so often I've never felt comfortable enough to buy them online.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
May 25, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
I bought a vintage swimsuit and it's my favorite one I've ever owned.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
May 22, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
I love the dresses they sell . I have a beautiful blue and white stripped one that I wear all the time . It is super pretty and looks great but isn't too dressed up so I can out for the afternoon in it .
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
April 3, 2013, 7:31 a.m.
I'll always love my "my pet octopus" necklace. It was my very first purchase with modcloth, I still wear it everywhere.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
March 26, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
The hard candy moto jacket that was on there a little while ago! (Patchwork pastel colored leather jacket) I wanted to buy it, but unfortunately it sold out in a hot second!

Join Now