ModCloth
ModCloth
By ModCloth
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

What is your favorite product from ModCloth?

Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
1 year ago
Every year I get my sister a pair of their cute socks as a stocking stuffer present and they've never disappointed her or me!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't think that I can pick just one!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 years, 5 months ago
I got their "Loganberry Beautiful" dress for 50% off during their Black Friday sale. I wore it to the Homecoming dance and loved it! It fit me perfectly, and it was classy, modest, and made me feel like a classic Hollywood star!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Midland, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Their Charter School Cardigans are my favorite. I have it in 5 colors! They are super flattering and last forever if you take care of them.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
3 years, 7 months ago
I got the galaxy twirl skirt from them and I love it!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
My 'Paper Lantern Dress' It's no longer available on the site but it was my first purchase, a beautiful cream colored dress with the single most interesting skirt. A close second is the coat I purchased myself this past winter, 'The Importance of Being Onyx Coat'. The names they come up with are priceless.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 8 months ago
I bought my wedding dress through Modcloth and I am in love with it.
Allison B.
Allison B.
3 years, 11 months ago
I bought a lime green 50's-style circle-skirt dress with white trim and polka-dots, a sweetheart neckline and a white belt. It's my favorite dress in my entire closet, and I receive so many compliments on it!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
4 years, 2 months ago
I have quite a few favorite dresses that I've bought from ModCloth But this green, sailboat, 50s style Emily and Finn dress is always makes me feel absolutely goregous when I wear it. :D http://www.modcloth.com/style-gallery/outfits/15212
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
Cue The Compliments dress! It was a little expensive, but it's really nice material and looks really nice on!