ModCloth

by ModCloth

How’s your shopping experience been with ModCloth ? Good quality, expensive, sizing issues?
What do you like to buy at modcloth?
Worried about sizing! I generally wear a large in tops and size 10 pants. But dress sizes vary. Are the dresses true to size?
Start your review of ModCloth !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...has a great variety of clothing at relatively decent prices, fantastic customer service (returning clothing is a breeze!in reviews
Mod clothe have plus size section.They have great decor stuff.The prices are great.I love the vintage inspired and the boho section.in reviews
They have a great selection of vintage inspired pieces and they often are running sales if you subscribe to their mailing list.in reviews
The site has some super cute stuff but it can be on the expensive side, I would definitely do the Stylish Surprise again & next time try for the shoes!in reviews
Some pieces can be a bit pricey, and the quality ranges from awesome to terrible, but all in all its a great site with very diverse finds.in reviews
Detroit, MI
ModCloth is one of my favorite sites... I just wish it wasn't so expensive!! I've ordered about 10 dresses from them & I'm always happy with the high quality.
ModCloth  uploaded by Callie O.
This rainbow shirt dress is everything! I love it. It feels sturdy and well made for ModCloth, and it’s lined. Pockets hold my iPhone 12 Pro Max too, which is extra awesome.
Cleveland, OH
ModCloth  uploaded by Ade K.
Great quality clothing for work or just going out with friends! I love how the clothing fits true to size especially when ordering online.
Ewa Beach, HI
ModCloth is a super sweet store and they ship really quickly, even to Hawaii. I like how they have a review section with a community that's really detailed and honest. It makes it easier figuring out if something will fit you because they let real people share their real experiences with their products. They also have good prices and sales!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ModCloth  uploaded by Isabella L.
ModCloth  uploaded by Isabella L.
I’ve been shopping here since 2013. Never a disappointment. The most unique pieces. The only time I outgrow them is if I outgrow in size. I’m a sucker for vintage style clothing. The quality and selection is great! Also the sales are a steal
Madison, AL
ModCloth  uploaded by Victoria S.
Love their clothing. They’re always super cute and make me feel like I’m in an 80s movie
Seneca, SC
Mod cloth is one of the only retailers that offers the same dresses from size xs-5x. As a plus sized shopper I cannot strew enough how hard it is to buy clothes that fit properly and are stylish. To me this company should win many awards just for the fact that they have this. I am and continue to be impressed by this company and their corporate values.
Biloxi, MS
ModCloth  uploaded by Victoria C.
Modcloth is my absolute favorite place to shop. Whether their house brand or one of the many sub-labels they carry, their clothing are excellent quality, vintage inspired and special. I have a collection of Modcloth clothing that I treasure.
Greer, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ModCloth  uploaded by Jessica P.
ModCloth  uploaded by Jessica P.
Going on ModCloth's website can be dangerous because there is always something I want! I shop on their website several times a year. I love their quirky fashions and how many of them are vintage inspired. I think some items can be expensive but if they are made by brands like Collectif, it's worth it. Fun unique store that allows you to be yourself!
Alexandria, VA
I'll be the first to say that I love the ModCloth vibe. I love their style! Retro and unique looking clothing and a constantly updated stock keep me interested. I'm also pretty thrilled about their new mission to carry more in plus sizes, not gonna lie. My main complaint about ModCloth is that they are pretty pricey for the value. I've gotten some garments that, while I love the style, just aren't up to the quality standard that goes with the price tag (fabric is thin, zippers aren't exactly right, that sort of thing). My other complaint- a lot of items aren't available in 14/XL. I'm between a 14 and a 16- so sometimes plus, sometimes not. Often regular items aren't in XL and neither are plus! It's frustrating. Hence the B grade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Jules R. il y a 4 mois
My experience has been great, lots of variety and not too expensive