ModCloth

by ModCloth

How’s your shopping experience been with ModCloth ? Good quality, expensive, sizing issues?
What do you like to buy at modcloth?
Worried about sizing! I generally wear a large in tops and size 10 pants. But dress sizes vary. Are the dresses true to size?
Start your review of ModCloth !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...has a great variety of clothing at relatively decent prices, fantastic customer service (returning clothing is a breeze!” in 57 reviews
“Mod clothe have plus size section.They have great decor stuff.The prices are great.I love the vintage inspired and the boho section.” in 35 reviews
“They have a great selection of vintage inspired pieces and they often are running sales if you subscribe to their mailing list.” in 24 reviews
“The site has some super cute stuff but it can be on the expensive side, I would definitely do the Stylish Surprise again & next time try for the shoes!” in 21 reviews
“Some pieces can be a bit pricey, and the quality ranges from awesome to terrible, but all in all its a great site with very diverse finds.” in 18 reviews
Ewa Beach, HI
ModCloth is a super sweet store and they ship really quickly, even to Hawaii. I like how they have a review section with a community that's really detailed and honest. It makes it easier figuring out if something will fit you because they let real people share their real experiences with their products. They also have good prices and sales!
AUS
I love ModCloth, all the times i want something vintage i know where to go. the products are unique and so amazing! I think this is a great place for everyone, you can just find something to wonderful every time
Perth
Their selection of clothing is wide and amazing! They have a size for everybody. Their clothes are comfortable and I would recommend to everyone
I tried to exchange a skirt for size. There was no communication for an entire month. Then, I received an email saying they refunded it. I called and asked why. It turns out that in the month it took them to process the exchange, the size I wanted sold out. I sent back the original skirt the day I received it. They didn't hold the size for me even though my account said it processed the exchange for that size. Had I known, I would have just bought the skirt in the right size myself even if it meant I had to pay extra for shipping. At least I would have the skirt I wanted. This was my first experience with ModCloth. Definitely not shopping there again.
Evansville
ModCloth  uploaded by Shelley D.
I adore ModCloth. It’s the absolute best place to get cute prints and vintage-inspired dresses. I’ve been shopping there for probably a decade now. I haven’t been shopping there very much since they were purchased by WalMart, though.
Tinley Park, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Modcloth is a fairly expensive retailer but I've been able to get good clearance and sale priced items. They're very size inclusive. Going by their size chart as well as other brand size charts, everything has always fit perfectly which is crucial as sale merchandise is not returnable! I typically perfer 1920s, 30s, and 40s vintage style dresses whereas Modcloth is typically a 50s, 60s, and 70s mod style retailer but I've still found many items that fit my personal style. So if you're a vintage dresser, I'd still recommend you check them out.
Orlando, FL
ModCloth  uploaded by Hanna S.
Half of my closet is from ModCloth! Their clothes are such high quality and always fit so well! Everything is affordable for the quality you are getting! I highly recommend Modcloth!
I wish I could give a lower rating…I wish I could give them a lower rating. DO NOT BUY FROM MODCLOTH! They are a scam and will send you clothes with rips in them, clothing that I spent at least $40 on and their fix for the situation is to offer $6 for me to find someone to sew it back together. If only they had sent me a dress that didn't have a 3 inch tear down the back of it. Their customer service is absolutely horrendous and are rude. Do yourself a favor and purchase elsewhere. Literally anywhere else. Also help us by going to their Instagram page and reporting them as spam so they can't spread their false advertising into feeds! Every submission helps.
Bakersfield, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love their retro inspired clothes. They can be a little pricey, but they are always having a sale or you can check out their clearance section. My favorite purchase was a pair of Tiffany blue heels. I wasn’t sire what size I would be so I bought 2 sizes and was able to return one pair for free. They gave me store credit to use in the future.
Camden, NJ
This is actually my favorite online store. I’m obsessed with the style of clothing and wish I could replace my entire wardrobe!! Everything is so fun flirty and vintage looking. Im especially into their teacher attire and rainbow/novelty prints! I just wish that everything wasn’t so expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...