Moda™ Super Crease Pro Makeup Brush

by Royal and Langnickel

Crease Professional Makeup Brush This fashionable, 100% vegan line, was made with waterproof, soft touch, acrylic handles for ultimate durability and ease of care. Ideal to define and shape the eye. Reshape and lie flat to dry completely for best results. Product Features 100% vegan. Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @royallangnickel Royal Brush Mfg Inc, 515 West 45th Street, Munster, IN, 46321. royalbrush.com 2015 Royal Brush Mfg., Inc. All rights reserved.

Package comes with 1 makeup brush designed to define and shape the eye; The vibrant blue color makes it easy to find your makeup brushes in your makeup bag; Makeup brush has a waterproof, Silk-Touch handle for easy use; The sturdy aluminum ferrule secures bristles to guarantee effortless precision; For both wet and dry product; Get creative and experiment with your eye makeup look with the Moda Super Crease Pro Makeup Brush; Gain confidence by creating the perfect eye makeup look

Features: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moda™ Super Crease Pro Makeup Brush!
Jessica H.
Cassopolis, MI
Moda™ Super Crease Pro Makeup Brush uploaded by Jessica H.
I absolutely love this brush. I use it for my eye make up. I got it in my Allure box that I subscribe to. I find that if I only want to use one eye color that it works great. I would love to look into getting a complete set of these brushes as I find the one that I have to work excellent.
Laura T.
Diamondhead, MS
I love every brush I've tried so far. They have some of the prettiest brushes. I have quite a few from their collections.
Kelly S.
Tuolumne, CA
Love royal and langnickel brushes. Super good quality and affordable. Cruelty free!! And they also come in tons of different styles and colors. MUST HAVE!!
Dana D.
Bethany, OK
This is my daily eyeshadow crease tool. I wouldn’t say I love it && I won’t say I hate it. I just haven’t used too many other brushes to really compare. I do feel like it gets the job done.
Sara E.
10 out 10!!! Best makeup for eyes, feels soft, blend really well and affordable, would recommend Moda Pro eye or face brush set. There good for traveling, easy to clean
Makenna S.
Pine Grove, PA
Love these brushes. I’ve received a set of these as a present a couple years ago and they are still some of my go to brushes. They are really good quality and work well to apply your makeup
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Royal and Langnickle brushes are some of my favorites. They're sturdy and well made and come in a wide variety of colors and designs. The bristles are super soft and easy to clean. They blend eyeshadow easily and look beautiful on your vanity.
Cheyenne S.
Lancaster , CA
I loveeeeee these brushes. Super soft and I’ve had mine for almost 3 years and it’s still in great condition and going strong!
Emily C.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Great set of eye brushes. Each one has a function and I feel this kit isn’t wasteful. They blend the shadows very well and seem to be nice quality that will last.
Nathasha V.
San Diego , CA
I love this brush!!! Blends colors so nicely, and is so soft. I have the black one but it is still the same. Great brand and affordable also. This is a good cruelty free option, and also the handle is like a silicone material, so it will not slip and slide if you have product on your hands.

Looking for your answer?