BY BEST BUY

Only at Best Buy This 4' Modal MD-MA5BG cable features a micro USB Type A connector on one end and a Lightning connector on the other, so you can link your micro USB-enabled device with your compatible Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad. see more...

Drew S.
Drew S.
This is a very great charger for a great price! I am a first time customer and will definitely purchase again when needed. Most chargers i've used have broke easily and quickly; That is not the case with this one. I recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable and reliable charger.
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY
This charging cable was almost equivalent to the actual apple charger . I didn't have any problems with it not charging my device . It lasted longer because of the braided cable. I highly recommend this charger .
Amy S.
Amy S.
Mississauga, ON
I bought a different model of this (mine looks different, but same brand). The cable is 1/3 of the price of one that you'd buy at the Apple store, which already makes it good and affordable. Mine came with a warranty, so when it stopped working I got a replacement for free. I recommend over buying one at the apple store.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Very good price, good site, eveythings as expected. Honestly I didn't have any problem buying electronics with them so I recommend them.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Anyone else have issues with this charger breaking?