BY BEST BUY

Only at Best Buy This 4' Modal MD-MA5BG cable features a micro USB Type A connector on one end and a Lightning connector on the other, so you can link your micro USB-enabled device with your compatible Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad. see more...

esra m.
Wayne, NJ
I used to work at best buy so I know what products are good and what aren't and this is one of the good ones. It works just as well as the Apple brand wire but it's more affordable and there's a 1 year warranty on it so if something happens yp u can just take it back to best buy with the receipt and get anew one
Drew S.
This is a very great charger for a great price! I am a first time customer and will definitely purchase again when needed. Most chargers i've used have broke easily and quickly; That is not the case with this one. I recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable and reliable charger.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This charging cable was almost equivalent to the actual apple charger . I didn't have any problems with it not charging my device . It lasted longer because of the braided cable. I highly recommend this charger .
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
This brand isn’t bad but it always breaks for me before their year warranty is up . So back to the store I go for a new one .
Winnie L.
Great product and is compatible with the Apple products. Doesn’t break or stop working like other Apple products out there
Toni H.
I bought this for my daughter and it has been the best! I don’t think it will ever wear out because it’s made so well!
Megan V.
The braided style of the cord is nice because it doesn’t split/separate as easily near the charging head. I find that the braid did not easily fray down the sides even with friction from day to day use. The only con was that sometimes when doing a hard reset on my phone or iPad, it would give an error if it was plugged in
Amy S.
Mississauga, ON
I bought a different model of this (mine looks different, but same brand). The cable is 1/3 of the price of one that you'd buy at the Apple store, which already makes it good and affordable. Mine came with a warranty, so when it stopped working I got a replacement for free. I recommend over buying one at the apple store.
Mariangel G.
Very good price, good site, eveythings as expected. Honestly I didn't have any problem buying electronics with them so I recommend them.
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
Anyone else have issues with this charger breaking?