BY ROYAL AND LANGNICKEL #9 in Makeup Brush Sets

Create a flawless complexion with the MODA™ Face Perfecting Kit. These dense, ultra-soft brushes apply and blend cream and liquid makeup with minimal absorption, leaving more makeup for application. The unique shapes are designed to fit the contours of your face for optimal blending.

• What are the pros and cons of these as opposed to bristle Brushes?1 Answers
  • I see a couple of people say they found them at walmart , for how...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm kinda stoked about these makeup brushes. I have been really wanting to try the "toothbrush" style makeup brushes but didn't really want to spring for an expensive set because lots of people have review this style of brush and not been a fan. These caught my eye at Walmart and they were pretty cheap so I decided to take a chance and I am so glad I did. I do think there is a learning curve to these brushes and I also think the handle (while pretty) could have been made so it doesn't look so cheap. The brush head is packed SO tight and the bristles are super soft. I love putting my foundation on with these! They leave absolutely no brush marks. I have seen no bristle fall out and I have put them through a wash. They are comfortable in the hand and gentle on the face. I am sold on these. *disclaimer: I have not tried any other Brand of toothbrush style brushes*
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For 16 bucks and with that beautiful appearance these were definitely a must for me to try! I must say I was very impressed. They aren’t perfect, but they did exceed my expectations. There are two drawbacks that I noticed: they drink up a LOT of product. Usually it takes 2-3 pumps of foundation to cover my face, but with these brushes it took like 5. The other drawback would be how flimsy the handles are. When using the biggest brush I couldn’t even hold it by the handle because it felt like it was about to snap off. On the positive side: I have never had such a smooth, light finish on my foundation using any other brush or sponge! The bristles are very dense and soft and blend product out beautifully. I used the biggest one for most of my face, the second biggest one for under my eyes, the third for my contour, and the smallest to contour my nose and they all worked great. The pros definitely outweigh the cons! I would recommend.
Kali H.
Titusville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these brushes from my local Walmart. I used the largest one to apply my foundation. The brush was very rough on my skin. Not very soft, it left my foundation extremely streaky and not much coverage. Then I used the next size down for my concealer. The brush did not blend the product it. It moved it around and lifted my foundation. Left my skin very patchy and not blended. I tried to use the smallest brush for nose contour. This was a mistake. It look off all of the foundation on my nose and did not blend at all. I would NOT recommend spending your money on these brushes. Yes they look cool and look like something to have in your beauty collection but I promise you, they are not worth it!
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush set! The price is right, and they’re super high quality! The handle is a bit bendy where it gets thin, but I really like that because it keeps me from pressing too hard to bland my makeup in. I haven’t had much use for the smallest brush, but I like the large brush for blending liquid or mousse foundation and the medium one for blending in my concealer. They’re really perfect for blending all over the face, and they’re really soft! Really pretty too.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw these at Walmart and the color was what caught my eye. Next was the price only $16 and change. I also was drawn to the oval brush and owning these would be my first oval set. I loved I was able to use for primer, foundation and even contouring. Each size was perfect for one thing or another. I loved the soft bristles and the flawless application. I was thrown of by the flimsy neck of the brush and unsure of comparisons when if comes to ovals sets. On a plus your product remains on the top of the brush and very little gets wasted. My favorite was the thin elongated brush that helped with contouring and blending.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are good.. Maybe my expectations were just too high after hearing all the buzz around the artist brushes. I do not use them for foundation or the like, but I keep the big one out for when I use my bronzing primer,or farsali primer but that is the extent to which I use them. On the bright side, they were not expensive but I'd probably say to skip these,they really aren't that good.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg these brushes are a game changer! I cannot recomend these highly enough! I'm so in love with these brushes omg, I love applying foundation, powder, baking powder, highlighter powder with these brushes. Try them I promise once you do you will be amazed. Your foundation blends in so awesome it's flawless. Seriously, these are amazing, every girl needs these!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush set. I know since these were released they did release a gold set, but these mermaid colors have my heart. I picked them up at IMATs Los Angeles and have never looked back. They're easy to clean and apply my makeup wonderfully. The price is something else to scream about. However, I must admit the handle seems a little flimsy so I don't go to town as I would on a regular brush. Other than that, I love and would buy another set.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased both the Unicorn and Rose colored sets. (The Rosé color set is GORGEOUS!!!) These brushes help makeup go on super smooth and blended. The bristles are soft and feel nice on the skin. I like to use the largest brush to apply face lotions and primers sometimes. The only gripe is that the beautiful paint can chip off if you scrub your brush too hard during cleaning, so don't be too abrasive with the handles. Very pretty and useful brushes, though!
Allison S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I searched and searched and searched for these brushes. A friend recommended them and I wanted them so bad. It took me 2 months to find them! It was well worth the wait. These brushes are fabulous! They are very soft and blend make up so well. They can definitely hold their own against high end brushes. They are only $16.00 so the price couldn't be better. If I didn't know any better I would guess they would be more expensive. Worth the wait and worth the money
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Does anyone else find the handle are these are kind of flimsy?
Maria T A.
Where can I buy it?
Kristen T.
What is the best way to clean these brushes? I cannot seem to get all the foundation out of my brushes when I clean them.
Christina S.
How do you wash your oval brushes and how often?
Jasmine S.
How much ? And is it worth it to get the whole pack or just get one brush