BY ROYAL AND LANGNICKEL

Create a flawless complexion with the MODA™ Face Perfecting Kit. These dense, ultra-soft brushes apply and blend cream and liquid makeup with minimal absorption, leaving more makeup for application. The unique shapes are designed to fit the contours of your face for optimal blending.

• What are the pros and cons of these as opposed to bristle...1 Answers
  • Would you suggest these brushes2 Answers
  • I see a couple of people say they found them at walmart ,...2 Answers
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
We’ve all felt it- the need to have a set of oval brushes but wanting it in your hands and not order it online waiting weeks for it to arrive. Well at any store that carries the legit oval brushes, they’ll cost you a full car payment but at Walmart and other drugstores that carry this brand, you’ll only be set back by $20 and have a fresh set of oval brushes on hand... but that’s about it! The handles are frail and bend very easily so you have to grip the head, getting pigment on your fingertips. The paint flecks off so watch to make sure it doesn’t deteriorate your skins texture too. I’ve seen they have a new design in stores now but they look like the same material. The brush itself blends just fine but with the cons, I’d recommend sticking to your usual brush or sponge instead of wasting your $20 for an addition to your makeup collection.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I LOVE these brushes! First off, they are absolutely gorgeous. They come in two different colors, but of course, I had to choose purple! They’re a gorgeous purple to blue ombré effect brush. The brushes themselves are so so soft and feel amazing against your skin.

Applying makeup, moisturizer, or primer is a breeze with them. They don’t absorb all of the product like I was thinking they would - but they disburse it evenly across your face. I don’t prefer to use it for moisturizer though because it makes the hairs on the brush stick together a little bit too much, so I just use my hands for it.

For primer, I think they definitely help coat your face evenly and it absorbs 10x faster.

And for foundation, it gives you a nice airbrushed look. However, if you are like me and have a nose ring, I would suggest putting your foundation on with your fingers so you nose ring doesn’t get stuck in the brush.

All in all, if you are looking at oval brushes and don’t know where to start - I would definitely highly recommend these ones!
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are absolute great brushes, and a great set to have. They are a great value, mine were purchased at Wal-Mart for under $20 . I love the handles, the packaging, the bristles are soft,I love the oval shape, and each brush in the collection serves a purpose to help make your makeup application easier & flawless! Like dupes for the artis brushes. Love the all over foundation brush for a flawless base, living for one of the smaller brushes with the tiny round head for a PERFECT nose contour!! My brushes are part of the "rose" collection so they are a gorge pink & rose gold, which are stunning, yet still practical, work great with products, aren't streaky, don't shed, and are a great addition to my makeup must haves brush collection.i would repurchase & recommend to others!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I bought this set at Walmart because I wanted to see how they worked compared to the Artis brushes. The larger sized one is pretty good at applying foundation but it does leave behind streaks that I have to blend out with a different sponge or brush. There’s two other smaller ones that I like to use to blend out cream or liquid contour or concealer. The only brush I can’t figure out a purpose for is the very smallest one. They’re pretty good for how inexpensive they are.
Brianna D.
Minnesota
While I love how these brushes blended my liquid makeup, I will say that they are awful to clean. Because the bristles are so tightly packed together, the product gets stuck in the bottom of the brush and that dirt and bacteria continues to build over time, making the brush harder to use. I wear full makeup every day and these lasted me about 2 months before I had to toss them. Price isn't terrible, but don't expect to use these a lot and have them last.
Rachel H.
I love this brush set! The price is right, and they’re super high quality! The handle is a bit bendy where it gets thin, but I really like that because it keeps me from pressing too hard to bland my makeup in. I haven’t had much use for the smallest brush, but I like the large brush for blending liquid or mousse foundation and the medium one for blending in my concealer. They’re really perfect for blending all over the face, and they’re really soft! Really pretty too.
Jackie C.
Aubrey
I actually love this brush set! I got mine in rose gold so they are super cute! They come in a good size variety. The large one is amazing for foundation and it covers evenly without absorbing all the product! Easy to clean and when they dry they are not crunchy. It feels brand new. Great price for us who spend more on their kids then self! 👍🏻 MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have these brushes as well as several other sets of Moda brushes. This set is an absolute steal for the money- ( I think they are $16.84 or $16.88 at Walmart.) You get 4 decent quality oval brushes. They very evenly disburse foundation type products so that you get a beautiful airbrushed look. The bristles are soft and dense which is a major plus for this type of brush. They are not as good as the Artis oval brushes but they cost way less. $17 for 4 brushes vs $60 plus for one brush. The one thing I don't like is that the handles are a little flimsy and flex a little too much-- but even with that these are good brushes, and they look very pretty the ombre color schemes are very nice. I would recommend to beginners or those on a tight budget.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
These brushes are decent quality for being more budget friendly. They do blend well, however, they tend to leave some streaks. Another downfall would be that they are quite difficult to get completely clean down to the bottom of the bristles. I break out pretty easily so the need for extremely sanitary brushes is a must for me.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
This brush set is so beautiful and they work very well. The one thing I don’t like about these brushes is that the handles are very flimsy, but for $16 they are pretty great. They feel very soft and are just so beautiful to look at. I’m really glad I bought these brushes.
Maria T A.
Miami , FL
Where can I buy it?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Does anyone else find the handle are these are kind of flimsy?
Esmeralda H.
Are these brushes actually floppy and smooth?
Christina S.
How do you wash your oval brushes and how often?
Kristen T.
What is the best way to clean these brushes? I cannot seem to get all the foundation out of my brushes when I clean them.

Walmart