MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit

by Royal and Langnickel

Create a flawless complexion with the MODA™ Face Perfecting Kit. These dense, ultra-soft brushes apply and blend cream and liquid makeup with minimal absorption, leaving more makeup for application. The unique shapes are designed to fit the contours of your face for optimal blending.

Its best brushes i have had, what do you think?
What are y'all's favorite brushes right now? MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit I love all of these brushes you can buy at any grocery store like #Walmart and drig stores. They are all so good.
How different is this compared to regular brushes? What’s the difference? Do these work well for eyeshadow? Or are these just for the face?
Start your review of MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Evelin G.
Marysville, OH
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by Evelin G.
I got this as a gift from @modabrush and gave it a try. It helps to blend foundation or concealer, in my opinion even better than a blender. The hairs are tight and soft, so almost zero product waste because they don't absorb. I am happy with the results of using them and would definitely recommend and would buy when I need a replacement.
Ashley W.
Lake Oswego, OR
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by Ashley W.
I love this brand. The brushes are soft, flexible but well made and feel sturdy when using them on your face. I however have never really liked the application of these types of brushes for my face products such as foundation, which I normally use a beauty blender for. I still give 4 stars because they're well made and I use them, just not often.
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by Kirsten A.
I received these as a gift but I hate them. Worst brushes I've ever tried. Yes they are soft and cool looking but they don't give me the finish I want when it comes to my face make up. And they are a nightmare to try to clean.
Charmz F.
Phoenix, AZ
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by Charmz F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually love this brushes because theyre designed to observe less and deposit more. They spread foundation evenly and smoothly and theyre so soft u bearly feel the brush. I use them not as often because i want to preserve them longer. Only use them when i go to a wedding or any party or go on a night out which is rarely... because those are the times i want to have a flawless look
Megan R.
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by Megan R.
I dont have a set of theses I only have the highlighter brush but it's amazing! It's very affordable and works beautifully and applys just enough.
OLGA Y.
MODA Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit uploaded by OLGA Y.
I received this Royal Brush Moda Pro 5 Piece Set Bold Eye Make Up Brush Kit in my February BoxyCharm, but I know this brand for a long time ago even before I was subscribed for this Subscription Box. This is Vegan and Cruelty Free Synthetic Brushes. Most MODA Brushes are designed to be used with both wet and dry product. They are super soft, can be used for any makeup style. The brand has a lot of types and different variations of makeup brushes on their website. MODA Brushes are very affordable. I recommend this product for people, who are browsing for good brushes, but not expensive.
Carol B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had these brushes for quite some time now and I absolutely love them! They are inexpensive and do a wonderful job. The handles are bit flexible but it helps for a smooth blend upwards and downwards. The design is really cute and the colors are great! I love them!
Kennedy H.
I love these brushes!! They are the only makeup brushes that I use! They are the softest brushes I have ever bought. I recommend these to anyone looking for a good set of oval brushes! They were only like $18 dollars I think when I bought them. They are very good for not being a high end brand! The only thing bad about them is that they are hard to clean.
Skyelar M.
It's as good as it says!! Flexible and very soft. I got this at Walmart and was so happy with it. I've been want some for a long time and was like wow these are so pretty I must try, but anyways they're good quality and would recommend others to try. I would give them 10/10.
Breyonna S.
I'll be real, these brushes are extremely eye catching and it's no wonder why they are so hard to find right now at Walmart. I bought mine for under $17 which comes down to about $4.25 a brush, which is a steal in itself for how detailed these brushes are. Let's be real, these brushes have a gorgeous mermaid vibe to them and have absolutely stunning colors to them. The handles as well as the bristles are all colorful and fun and definitely have a prismatic chrome look to them. As for the brushes themselves, the bristles are extremely dense which will give you a full coverage application. The one thing I don't like about these brushes is that the handles are plastic and feel off balanced because of it, especially with the two larger brushes. The package itself says that the handles are flexible to allow for easy application, but I fear that with the larger brush that it will snap off due to the plastic and flexibility of the design. Either way the brushes are fantastic and make applying your makeup a breeze. I also really like how easily accessible they are for everyone to find. The only brush I am not the biggest fan of is the smallest since the bristle shape is somewhat strange for blending, but it works really well for smoking out the lash line because of it. I wish they had a set for eyeshadow application as well. Definitely a good quality brush that is at a great price point. Worth purchasing if you have been wanting to try the Artis brushes without the steep price tag. Here is how I use each of the brushes: Largest Brush: Liquid foundation application, Primer, Setting Powder 2nd Largest Brush: Blush, Contour, Highlighter, Setting Under Eye 3rd Larges Brush: Nose Contour, Highlighter, Setting Under Eye Smallest Brush: Lips, Eyeshadow (Crease work), Smoking Out the Under Eye

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gypsyflower T.
White Lake, MI
il y a 2 ans
Kirsten A. il y a 10 mois
Right now my favorites are from Morphe, Wet n Wild and Elf. Super affordable and great quality.
Brooke W.
Conroe, TX
il y a 2 ans
Charli G. il y a 2 ans
I have not used the Moda brands version of the oval toothbrush handle brushes but I do use another brand of the oval toothbrush handle for my foundation. I absolutely love it,I too have dry skin and from my experience it helps with not having the dry, flakey spots in areas. I also prime my face with my moisturizer letting it set for a few minutes and then applying my foundation etc. Hope this helps!