BY MOD PODGE

PLAID: CRAFT-Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium. This can transfer black and white or color copies. Use images made on a dry toner type copier. For use on light or dark fabrics. This package contains one 8 oz bottle of photo medium transfer. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Mod Podge is great for so many things. I found myself using it quite a lot when doing DIY projects for my college apartment & first apartment. My mom loves it as well! It's affordable & works so well.
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love this stuff! I've bought it many times and will continue to. I have made so many awesome photo transfer projects. You do have to experiment a little at first. It's affordable if you use coupons at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I highly recommend using this. SO many amazing heartfelt gifts created with this stuff. LOVE!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Okay, honestly if you haven't tried Modge Podge you as so missing out! This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it! There is so many things that you can do with this stuff! It's a crafters dream and I very highly recommend!