Mod Podge
Outdoor Finish- 16 oz

Mod Podge Outdoor Finish- 16 oz.

by Mod Podge

PLAID: CRAFT-Mod Podge Outdoor. This is used to your outdoor projects. It is a waterbase sealer; glue and finish. This package contains one 16 oz jar of Mod Podge Outdoor. Nontoxic. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mod Podge Outdoor Finish- 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
LMarie M.
Mod Podge Outdoor Finish- 16 oz. uploaded by LMarie M.
First time experimenting with mod podge. I am so happy with the ease of use and the outcome. I have used it to create clothing and shoes.
Aerial W.
Mod Podge is great for so many things. I found myself using it quite a lot when doing DIY projects for my college apartment & first apartment. My mom loves it as well! It's affordable & works so well.
Christianne S.
Brook Park, OH
I use this for sealing our painted rocks and I feel like it holds up so well to the out door elements. I have used this jar on over 200 rocks and haven't even used 1/4 of the jar yet. So worth the price for how long it lasts.

Looking for your answer?