BY MOD PODGE

PLAID: CRAFT-Mod Podge Extreme Glitter. Add a little extra glitter; sparkle and pizazz to a project! Just apply multiple coats to achieve extra glitz and glamour. Use it for your fashion and jewelry accessories and for holiday projects. This package contains an 8oz bottle of Mod Podge. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Mod Podge is great for so many things. I found myself using it quite a lot when doing DIY projects for my college apartment & first apartment. My mom loves it as well! It's affordable & works so well.
Natalie S.
covington
AMAZING it’s super thick and easy to use and this has tons of glitter... the only con is that it is a tiny bit sticky once you use it and can collect lent on whatever you apply it such as notebooks but I still use it on every due to its high glitter content and good coverage. I recommend it 👏
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Okay, honestly if you haven't tried Modge Podge you as so missing out! This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it! There is so many things that you can do with this stuff! It's a crafters dream and I very highly recommend! Bling baby bling