BY MOCO DE GORILLA

Create hairstyles that seem impossible using the extreme strength of a GORILLA. Your Imagination is your only limit when it comes to the possibilities that GORILLA SNOT GEL opens up with its extreme hold. Express your unique personality through a hardcore and indestructible hairdo that will withstand all weather conditions and everyday extreme activities. GORILLA SNOT GEL also nourishes your hair through its specially designed zero residue formula with natural ingredients. see more...

• How well does this work on 4c natural hair? Does it last ...1 Answers
  • Is this really the best type of gel?1 Answers
  • Im new to trying this but it took me a min to actually ge...2 Answers
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
This cheap Spanish hair gel is the shit!! I️ use the yellow bottle for stronger hold. Yes it will leave ur hair hard, yes u have to comb it before washing, yes it’ll leave u with flakes if u brush it, but it’ll have your edges payed and slayed. My hair is so curly it is hard to keep it down but I️ use a little of this gorilla snot tie my hair down for 2minutes and bam! I’m good to go
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Moco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport, 11.9 Ounce more...
I use this to do my edges or do my ponytail if I want it to last for a week or so. It very effective. You would think it will not hold but it holds. It’s affordable about $4 or $5 at any store. Will recommend
Jessica C.
Fayetteville, NC
If you use this your hair will not budge! You have to use shampoo and water to wash this out because other than that it’s not going anywhere. I would recommend using this when you absolutely need your hair to behave but not too often because it is a bit drying.
kay ..
Review for: Moco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport, 11.9 Ounce more...
if you aren’t using this on your edges, wyd sis? i love this gel. it doesn’t make my hair crunchy because i mix it with water. it does give my hair a nice hold. does start to flake after a few days but it’s still a great gel.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Dont let the name put you off this stuff is awesome! This stuff us no joke! Think Gorilla Glue but for your hair. If you need your hair to stay in place and put all day then this is the stuff for you!
Faustina K.
Atlanta
Review for: Moco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport, 11.9 Ounce more...
I use this to keep my hair looking went even wen it’s completely dry! It works so well and I also use it to slick my edges . I feel like it’s a necessity to have and would def recommend it for someone who wants to keep there hair in place all day !
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Moco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport, 11.9 Ounce more...
This stuff works! My son styles his hair with it. He has cowlicks and this stuff holds them down! It’s super cheap and a bottle will last you a while. We went swimming and his hair was still exactly how he styled it. He’s been using an expensive pomade, but now he’s sold on this!
Ariel g.
Detroit
I have been going natural for a year and a half now. I have been recently trying new products that worked for my hair since its so think and a lot of work to control. I was with my friend one day and she asked to do my hair and while she was doing it she pulled out the yellow and orange gorilla glue. At first I didnt want her to put it in my hair because it sounded nasty and plus it resembled snot but it actually turned out to be really good. I bought some and it works really well. I only use it on my edges through because when i seem to use large amounts of it it flakes. The only time i use it on my entire head is when i do low buns but other then that it's a really great product and i would recommend it.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have natural hair and for the life of
Me I couldn't figure out what was gonna help tame my hair when I wanted it to look a bit more sleek and then I found THIS!! It's so good I bought a back up but to tell
You the truth you need less than a dime size especially if you are trying to tame the edges of your hair. Not only is it affordable but it lasts all day and that is a major deal! I swear by it and I will continue to use it!! The hold truly is amazing!
Sarah P.
Hillside, NJ
No flakes! No residue! Just perfect hold. I used this on my edges and to retwist my locks. I'm loving it so far! My locks are soft and there's no white residue around them. I like this one much better than the one in the yellow bottle
Bri B.
federal way
Im new to trying this but it took me a min to actually get my edges to stay down but does anyone experiece flaking? its a super nice hold but it flakes up so quick on me ; (
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
Is this really the best type of gel?
Fallon E.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
How well does this work on 4c natural hair? Does it last all day?