Add a Photo

By MOCO DE GORILLA
#447 in Body Scrub
This hair gel is perfect to make your short hair style last all night long. Packaged in our new easy squizz bottle, this gels delivers a medium hold and it will leave no residues on your hair.
Photos (2)
Dalisha M.
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY

I use this product for my edges and it #slays my edges. They stay down and in place throughout the entire day. I have encountered many gels but some leave my hair flaky or white and some sticks for the first 10 min and then gets frizzy. But this gel does none of the above. I was hesitant at first because of the name. "Why is it called gorilla snot?" , but I guess this review answered that question because this el really sticks. I would recommend this to anyone because it's a great product and its not expensive. I bought mine for $3.
Sue V.
Sue V.

I purchased this for my little cousin and he uses it all the time. He is obsessed with his mohawk and this keeps his hair in place for hours of running around and playing.
Mica O.