Moco De Gorila Sport Squizz Hair Gel 11.9oz

by Moco De Gorila

Keyword: GEL

Is this product good for laying the baby hairs on my synthetic lace front wig? Is it going to hold the hairs in place?
Sirve para los pelitos de la frente o se ve muy brilloso?
Sirve para los pelitos de la frente o se ve muy brilloso?
Start your review of Moco De Gorila Sport Squizz Hair Gel 11.9oz!
Moco De Gorila Sport Squizz Hair Gel 11.9oz uploaded by jessica W.
Its a good product works like it says nothing to coplain about it holds up well and it does not flake like most gels i recommend
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
my son favorite gel.... perfect to hold his hairstyle!! he loves it and its super long lasting!! i always bougth in walmart!
Geneva, IL
Excelente fijación para diseños de peinados que requieren más soporte, no daña el cabello, me ayuda a crear ma estilos.
Orlando, FL
This gel is more than enough for my hair, nice texture...it's not that strong, smell awesome and last the whole day!!!
Monroe, LA
Great hold for natural hair! Was recommended to me by a friend after trying hers. Smell is great also!!!
San Antonio, TX
This is great ! Keeps evrything on place but it just makes ur hair white if u out a lot ...):
I love this gel the only problem i have faced is if you use too much it would start to flake, but overall its good
Me encanta muchísimo esta gelatina para el pelo y a mi esposo le facina se las recomiendo muchísimo ❤️