Moco De Gorila Gel Strong Hold Molding 12 oz (Green) (YELLOW, 1) uploaded by Tatyana B.Moco De Gorila Gel Strong Hold Molding 12 oz (Green) (YELLOW, 1) uploaded by Claire A.Moco De Gorila Gel Strong Hold Molding 12 oz (Green) (YELLOW, 1) uploaded by Noraspider B.

BY MOCO DE GORILA

This is the product for all the most way-out hair styles that need GORILLA STRENGTH! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy K.
It does what it says it will do. I like the product, it's affordable and can be found almost every where. It smells ok and the bottle size is practical and easy to use. It's a great STRONG gel for natural, coarse, and kinky hair.
Kimee M.
I absolutely love this hair gel!! It is not stiff it doesn't dry out . It really gets the job done. The smell is a nice scent . This hair gel will definitely be one of my favorites!!
Mitchiee R.
This stuff right here never fails if you want your hair to hold. Works on 4c hair too. It even hold lace fronts down. Don't believe me ? YouTube it. Lasts up to 3 days if you keep your hair tied down. Don't add more to day before gel it'll cake & flake. Make sure to keep your edges oiled when using this. It's alcohol based & will break off your hair is constantly used.
Noraspider B.
my boyfriend loves this stuff .... and I gladly buy it for him. winter summer autumn and fall all year long ... moco de gorilla .... he swears by it...
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
My wife really likes this gel. She spikes it so she needs the strong hold and this one works better than all other gels shes tried.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This lays and slays the edges honey. I don't use it all the time because it cakes up and gets nasty, but awesome strong hold.
rebekah r.
Colton, CA
Beat gel there is out there🙌 love the smell and how it holds my hair since i get very frezzy hair...this is a must buy item
Khalifah A.
I cannot express how much I love this gel, The consistency is thick but not stiff, more of a liquid type. My hair is 4c and this definitely helps to hold back this unruly head of hair without drying it out or making it stiff. I'd definitely buy over and over again. This is a staple in my regimen. The scent is so satisfying. I could go on and on but I'd rather not bore you all. I recommend not using on thin hair as it may weigh hair down.