BY MOCO DE GORILA

This is the product for all the most way-out hair styles that need GORILLA STRENGTH! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
It does what it says it will do. I like the product, it's affordable and can be found almost every where. It smells ok and the bottle size is practical and easy to use. It's a great STRONG gel for natural, coarse, and kinky hair.
Kimberly M.
I absolutely love this hair gel!! It is not stiff it doesn't dry out . It really gets the job done. The smell is a nice scent . This hair gel will definitely be one of my favorites!!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This gel definitely holds down your hair but it does leave it feeling hard. It’s also really sticky so you have to wash your hands after using this product. I used this product when I was younger but now I don’t.
Lizbeth l.
This is one of the best gel's I've ever use. This is definitely something we must always have at our home. I liked the way it lasts a long time until i take a shower. I also love the way it smells.
Mitchiee R.
This stuff right here never fails if you want your hair to hold. Works on 4c hair too. It even hold lace fronts down. Don't believe me ? YouTube it. Lasts up to 3 days if you keep your hair tied down. Don't add more to day before gel it'll cake & flake. Make sure to keep your edges oiled when using this. It's alcohol based & will break off your hair is constantly used.
Lizbeth H.
Chicago
I use this product for my edges. Make sure to use a little bit because it can dry fast and create a mess, it can also create dandruff so don’t scratch!
Noraspider B.
my boyfriend loves this stuff .... and I gladly buy it for him. winter summer autumn and fall all year long ... moco de gorilla .... he swears by it...
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
I absolutely live by this stuff!! I do my hair my kids hair and my husband uses it as well it really is the best gel I have ever used
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
My wife really likes this gel. She spikes it so she needs the strong hold and this one works better than all other gels shes tried.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This lays and slays the edges honey. I don't use it all the time because it cakes up and gets nasty, but awesome strong hold.