BY MOCO DE GORILA

Buy Moco de Gorila Hair Styling Products - Moco de Gorila Gel ( Snot Gorila Gel ) - PUNK 11.99 oz. How-to-Use: Apply a portion of Snott Gorila Gel on your fingers, and start stylingARGHHHH! see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Everyone with braids and dreadlocs in my souse use this to help seal all the frizzies and flyaway's down. I have never used it myself but have felt it (very sticky, gooey, and actually snot or mucus like in texture) and smelled it up close (it smells absolutely delicious! Especially for a hair gel!) I will be trying this for a slicked back look and in my curls pretty soon and will try to update with how I feel about it in my natural soft to semi-tight little ringlets! 👍 I would highly recommend based on what I have seen, but truth be told am not sure if extended use could be bad for the hair...as I've heard most gels are..
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This hair gel works so good. I like the name it's hilarious. You don't need much of this product to style your hair. I found tghis item on sale for $1.99 . I do recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a hair gel that is affordable and makes your hair look great.
Erin S.
Every naturalist raves about Eco Styling Gel but they must not have tried this. Maybe its my hair type or curl pattern but Eco doesnt work for me. Gorilla snot keeps my edges slick and helps me get a good bun or ponytail. It truly feels like snot when trying to apply which is a little weird lol and if you use to much you may end up flaking but I have the same problems with Eco so I would much rather choose this option
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I love this stuff especially for my kids that are biracial. It's hard to find products that work for them sometimes and that will last all day and this is perfect. Not only does it hold hair all day but leaves no residue, just remember a little goes a long way. I recommend get a little on fingers and mix with water and run through hair and let air dry.
Sonia P.
Porter, TX
If you want stiff spikes that last all day this is the product to buy! I use this on my son any time he wants a faux hawk and if I let him he could wear the same style the next day, that's how strong the hold is. The only downfall (which isn't really one) is that it can be very gooey to wash off because it's very thick. Just takes patience to rinse and lots of water but well worth it.
Taylor H.
Hamtramck, MI
Has good hold,but it does leave like residue in your hair.It is very sticky,sometimes messy but overall gets the job done and holds hair in place.The residue can be abovided by mixing it or layering it with another product.You can find it at your local bursary supply
Kei H.
Same i i have it in the stand up bottle and it works really good on african american hair its just that it has alcohol in it which i don't like but it holds and smells good just extra slimmy when applying but a great priduct non the less its $2.50 in both of my walmarts $3.50 in the hair stores
K J.
I love using this product for my twist out. It does have alcohol in it, which can make the hair flaky after awhile. I love using it after I have washed my hair and I'm ready to twist it. The twists always come out wonderful. I always get compliments on my hair after using this.
Stephanie B.
Texas
This is an awesome product. Being a natural hair girl it's hard to find a slick my edges down. This product not only holds my hair in place, but it adds a polished touch to my twist outs and edges.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
This product is super super amazing. I use this on my edges and it work wonders for me. Its a reasonable price . I got mines from target for only 3 bucks which is awesome for a wonderful product.