Moco De Gorila Gel Galan Strong Hold Molding Gel 8

by Moco de Gorilla

Discover a whole new world in hair styling. Snott gorilla styling gel. This is the product for all the most way-out hair styles that need gorilla strength. Keeps hair free of nasty residue and protects and keeps it clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moco De Gorila Gel Galan Strong Hold Molding Gel 8!
Pomona, CA
Moco De Gorila Gel Galan Strong Hold Molding Gel 8 uploaded by mandaaa B.
Purchased at: Target
I use this gel in my daughters hair, it is very light, not flaky and hold throughout the day very well. The only con is that it is very sticky so you need to use a toothbrush or soft bristle brush to brush it out or it might look globby in the hair.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Texas
This gel is cool but I prefer the yellow bottle over this one but that one is usually always out of stock. So against my better judgment I gave this a try. Now the hold is great but it’s a little bit much for my liking. It made my hair look more like a sculpture rather than a hairstyle and I didn’t like that. The product does work but it’s not for me.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Moco De Gorila Gel Galan Strong Hold Molding Gel 8 This gel works great you can massage it into your hair leaving it managable or slick it into your desired style. Doesn't flake or feel sticky.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My husband uses this because he sweats a lot. And this is the only gel that doesn't flake out or run because of the sweat. And you literally only need like a drop at a time.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Los Angeles
I love how this gel slicks my hair down, it’s stays slick down when I do my low ponytails. I would make the bottle bigger ! It’s very inexpensive and can be found about anywhere. I recommend this product!
Corona, CA
This stuff us no joke! Think Gorilla Glue but for your hair. If you need your hair to stay in place and put all day then this is the stuff for you!
Corona, CA
Thick, a real live snot consistency, some wouldn't like. Smells okay. Good for edges and wash and his but those flakes tho
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging