BY NONE

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I had read this book in two days and loved the series.  It is also a movie series which made it even more real.  This book added the last but of rawness to the series and completed the series with a BANG! I love the friendship and relationship between Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mallark from the beginning.  The ending was unexpected as the whole series was, but that's what made it an eye catcher.  I would recommend this book and series.
Becca L.
Wonderful series of books. Definitely worth a read if you're into those post apocalyptic world type of book. An easy read, not very complicated. The movies are quite popular. I would read this again.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I loved all of these books. Suzanne Collins is an amazing author. The books are always better than the movies. She is very detailed in telling the story ! I got my set from Amazon , at an affordable price. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good read!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This entire series caught my attention from the very beginning. Katniss is such a badass, and her story is intricate and colorful. I would say that this final novel was my least favorite, as it left me a bit unsatisfied. Not a bad book, just not the closure and wrap up I thought the series deserved.
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Catching Fire is a great sequel to the amazing first book in the The Hunger Games series. Catching Fire is different than most of the other young adult fiction books, because of the character development, and the relationship from book to movie.

Other young adult fiction /dystopian future books can be boring and hard to follow, but Catching Fire shows a good pace, and is easy to understand. The book is also very entertaining, and filled with suspense for what will happen next. My favorite quote from this whole book was on page 174, "My body reacts before my mind does and I'm running out the door...". This quote expresses suspense, and the idea of mind over matter, which she loses at this point. I won't spoil why she ran out the door, but let's just say that I would have too. The book also relates to the movie very well, unlike some other books in the genre. Overall, the book Catching Fire is 391 pages of suspense, entertainment, and a true underdog story.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
I really enjoyed the ending of this series obviously there are parts that i didn't enjoy but it is still in the top of the list of favorite books. I would really recommend everyone reading this.
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
This book is amazing, is a action and suspense book but also a love story. This is a great sequel to catching fire. I would definitely recommend. My book cost $17.99 for hardcover.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
As a huge Hunger Games fan, I was extremely excited to receive this book. I've been completely obsessed with Hunger Games for several years, never miss any books or movies of it. The author’s imagination is amazing which draw me into the story so completely that it's hard to put the book down. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. All in all, this is a really good book which are a great gift for every Hunger Games fan!
Alize B.
i have to admit that the beginning is slow but once you get to part two of the book i couldn't put it down there is soo much action and drama going on with the characters as well as romance that leads to an amazing ending ! i love the story told throughout the series it is absolutely amazing !
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Out of all the three books this one is my favorite because I just didn't expect anything that happened to happen. I really enjoyed this book and it was super affordable, and a lot of people have read it so I could talk about it with others as well.
Nadia S.
Has anyone read this book?
Becca L.
Which book is your favorite in the series?
Katie T.
sydney
Good book ?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Am I the only person in the world not to watch or read any of the hunger games books or movies?