Mochi Ice Cream

by Mochi Ice Cream

Is this overrated or is it really good? If yes, what is the best flavor?
Why is everyone here American? I've never seen a Trader Joe's in my life lmao
Am I the only one that craves these? Even in the winter time lol.
Start your review of Mochi Ice Cream !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their best flavor by far is the Green tea flavor, I love the Mochi outter layer and then you get to the creamy ice cream in the middle.in reviews
I used to buy these all the time (LOVE the green tea flavor) and due to seeing this, I may have to go out a buy a box. in reviews
Maria M.
Mochi Ice Cream  uploaded by Maria M.
Mochi Ice Cream  uploaded by Maria M.
So, I've been craving something a little sweet recently, and found these at store a few days ago. (I've had these before too.) These are good for something a little sweet but isn't overwhelming. I personally like them, but it won't be everyone's thing. It also tastes more like Matcha then Green Tea but they still taste nice. Mochi Ice Cream
Mariangely R.
rhodeIsland
Mochi Ice Cream  uploaded by Mariangely R.
Mikawaya Mochi Ice Cream Strawberry - 6 CT if you’re looking for a nice delicious ice cream here is it mochi it is so good and the flavor is fantastic and I think you should try it it’s a five out of five stars and it’s really good I think you should try 😊
Michelle D.
Vancouver, WA
Mochi Ice Cream  uploaded by Michelle D.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Mochi ice cream is yummy and worth trying if you have not already. I like to add whip cream, chocolate, and sprinkles. It makes for a fun and simple dessert. Add any toppings you like. Great as a birthday cake replacement.#itsourparty
Stevi W.
Mesa, AZ
You haven't tried these?! What is wrong with you? So... Imagine an ice cream sandwich without the sandwich. It's a ball of ice cream inside a powdery rice dough. It's like eating clouds filled with ice cream!
Margaret L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Omg when these are on sale at our closest supermarket we don't just walk we run for it. Oy 6 come in a pack and sometimes you cant just have one.
Ashley T.
Huntington, WV
Mochi ice cream balls are so good! The chocolate and strawberry are my favorites, but the mango is good, too. I like how you don’t overeat when you munch on one. The dough around the outside is an interesting texture, but it tastes good.
Jaylanie O.
Hartford, CT
Omggggg Mochi is my favorite if I could eat it everyday and all the time I would I wouldn’t do anything to change it or improve it is soo good just the way it is I crave it everydayyy and I always get it at target the besttt
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
There was a time where you could only get Mochi at Restaurants and I'm soooo happy I can finally indulge in them whenever I want.
Erin D.
Willowick, OH
Omg I love these! My favorite flavors are strawberry and vanilla. I normally buy these at our local Asian market but, found that Target carries them as well. You get 6 per box and I think they are $3-$4. The ice cream is delicious and the outer portion has somewhat of a gummy texture which I like. These are such a nice and refreshing dessert/snack!
CRYSTAL C.
the city of dreams
THIS IS THE BEST BEST THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD 😍I crave this snack all the time!! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennah G.
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone tried Mochi Ice Cream ? If so what is it like?
olivia A. il y a 2 ans
It’s sooooo yummy, so the inside is soft ice cream but the cover is mochi on the outside, it’s kinda like when you eat a macaroons, but mochi is a whole different level, once you try it, you won’t stop buying it 😋 BEST ICE CREAM 💞