BY MOCHI ICE CREAM

• Where do you usually buy your Mochi? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone found these anywhere else besides trader joes?3 Answers
  • Where can I find these! My son and I just love them!!! An...3 Answers
Mochi Ice Cream
  • "Their best flavor by far is the Green tea flavor, I love the Mochi outter layer and then you get to the creamy ice cream in the middle." in 11 reviews
  • "I used to buy these all the time (LOVE the green tea flavor) and due to seeing this, I may have to go out a buy a box. " in 3 reviews
Luisa R.
Wilmington
I absolutely love this ice cream!! I had never heard about this ice cream until my sister in law recommended I try it. Once I did I was in love with it. I really liked the strawberry flavor and have yet to try the mocha flavor. It has a sweet rice dough on the outside that compliments the ice cream on the inside so well. I would love to see more flavors ! I can't believe I've gone almost my entire life without ever tasting these. They are so yummy!
Katy M.
GET THE GREEN TEA FLAVOR!! These are so great I ran through a box in 2 days. They aren't health food but definitely not bad for you in fact a lot better than most sweet products. The matcha flavor is so light and it smells a little bit like rose. Refreshing, sweet and botanical as heck. These are so fun, make sure to keep a few boxes around though because they are easy to run through quickly.
Amy N.
Mochi is great! The Mikawaya brand mint chip or cookies and cream are my favorites! They're usually not super expensive (a 6 pack for about $3, and one ball is a serving) but they can be hard to find. Check your local asian market if they don't have them at your regular grocery store!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
Very yummy mochi ice cream! I bought it on sale once and decided to try it out and was pleased with its deep green tea/matcha flavor in its ice-cream. I like the coating/jelly-ish part as it is delicious and chewy and is a perfect barrier between your fingers from freezing from the ice-cream
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are my favorite. Even though they look gross they are not at all. The outside is a ricey soft coating and the inside is strawberry ice cream or whatever flavor you are buying. The best flavors are strawberry,mango and green tea by far. Would recommend trying these
Araceli H.
spring lake
I know doesn’t look like ice cream just a squishy ball but when you take a bite there goes the ice cream with a soft chewy sweet out coat that you willl definitely enjoy
Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
this product is fantastic. I tried it on a whim because it was on sale, and I’m so glad I did. I have had this type of ice cream a few times in a number of restaurants, and this is comparable.
Taylor G.
I was not much of an ice cream person when I tried this and I fell in love with mochi. Mochi is this chewy dough like stuff made from rice powder, it's like a really soft fondant and can come in any flavor. Adding ice cream to it made it a really great treat for any kind of weather.
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
I love this motchi it is so delicious and light. I like getting a variety of flavors for the family to share. Although it’s a frozen treat it’s best to let it thaw a bit before consuming letting the dough become more flavorful.
Blair M.
King, NC
Is this ice cream very sweet or is it bitter?
Krystal L.
What is the best flavor? Where do I find it?
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Wow this sounds yummy 😍😍 what flavors are there?
Jennifer A.
South Hadley, MA
Where can I find these! My son and I just love them!!! And does anyone know where I can just find Mochi.
Ivy K.
Has anyone found these anywhere else besides trader joes?