BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I used my Moby wrap for my last three boys. I loved it. once you get the hang of how t wrap it, you are golden. My boys loved being carried in it.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I do like this alot but only for around the house. It ends up getting loose and feels like my baby will fall out. My son always falls asleep in it.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved my moby wrap. It was easy to put on, comfy, and my baby slept cozy in there. It helped me out a lot around the house.
Brittany S.
Really want to get one of these before my baby is born, how easy is it to use though? I feel like I'd never figure it out!
Justine A.
Bloomington, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved using my Moby wrap with both of my children. So many different ways to wrap from infancy through toddler years.
kayla P.
This is the best thing they have invented it takes a while to learn how to wrap but it’s worth it.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
Moby is a good option during the early weeks. I like how close it keeps baby.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved having this it kept my baby close and my hands free to do other things. Once you put it on a few times it gets easier. Its very convenient.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'd like to give this a try for my little son . Seen them all over the place I know it's great to have and easy to clean up if ever needed
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?