Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Haley M.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Paula T.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Lindsay I.

BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
Moby is a good option during the early weeks. I like how close it keeps baby.
Kirsten H.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this Moby with both of my children when they were born. I loved wearing them but had very different experiences. In the hot summer I found the baby and I both got very sweaty. However for my winter baby it was perfect!
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
I like my Moby Wrap a lot and used it with both my boys when they were little. I love how it holds the baby close and allows me to move freely. I also like how I can wrap my baby in multiple positions and even discretely breastfeed. It is a lot of material though and can be cumbersome at times.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
I loved our Moby when our youngest son was a newborn. It was pretty easy to get the hang of wrapping, and even my husband used it. Now that my son is a toddler I do prefer to use a different type of carrier, but I would say that the Moby is a must have early on.
Colleen M.
Ocean City, MD
I like the wrap because it keeps baby secure against you but it can be difficult to wrap and at times its easier to just do a ring sling sort of deal. I do however love the material and its sturdiness when i use it.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I used my Moby wrap for my last three boys. I loved it. once you get the hang of how t wrap it, you are golden. My boys loved being carried in it.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I loved having this it kept my baby close and my hands free to do other things. Once you put it on a few times it gets easier. Its very convenient.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Mega Parent Expert
I'd like to give this a try for my little son . Seen them all over the place I know it's great to have and easy to clean up if ever needed
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?