BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I used this wrap carrier for a few months when my second daughter was smaller. It was so convenient. She was breastfed and I could nurse her while in the carrier! Huge plus
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its a great product to have. Very sturdy material. My baby loved it, puts him to sleep. If wrapped correctly the weight is evenly distributed so its not so heavy on you
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
This has been a life saver. My baby suffers from reflux and colic. From the first time I used it, she loved it and fell right to sleep. The only downside is mine doesn't have the tag. It has the logo, and it takes me sometime to find it. I've learned to put it up folded already where the logo is so the next time I use it, I'm not on a hunt for it while my baby is having a fit.
Heather K.
I love this wrap! Mine is a dark purple color..I found for $9!! It was sooo much longer than expected, but YouTube helped me learn how to wrap it pretty fast lol. My daughter loved being in the newborn way, then facing me or away when she got bigger. This thing was a life saver! And I felt much better wearing her than putting her in nasty shopping carts or passing her around to everyone lol
Lori Q.
Stanwood, MI
I've nurtured the youngest six of my 12 kids in a Moby Wrap from birth to toddlerhood, and my only regret is that I didn't have it for the first six! It may look tricky at first, but there are many great videos on youtube that will help you learn the different methods of wrapping it, and you'll soon be off and running (errands that is!)
Shannon M.
Panama City, FL
I loved my moby wrap. My son loved to be held and to be close when he was a newborn. This wrap gave me the ability to wear him close and be able to do other things. I'm sad that he outgrew it. I wish it could last longer.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
I like my Moby Wrap a lot and used it with both my boys when they were little. I love how it holds the baby close and allows me to move freely. I also like how I can wrap my baby in multiple positions and even discretely breastfeed. It is a lot of material though and can be cumbersome at times.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
I loved our Moby when our youngest son was a newborn. It was pretty easy to get the hang of wrapping, and even my husband used it. Now that my son is a toddler I do prefer to use a different type of carrier, but I would say that the Moby is a must have early on.
Kirsten H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this Moby with both of my children when they were born. I loved wearing them but had very different experiences. In the hot summer I found the baby and I both got very sweaty. However for my winter baby it was perfect!
Colleen M.
Ocean City, MD
I like the wrap because it keeps baby secure against you but it can be difficult to wrap and at times its easier to just do a ring sling sort of deal. I do however love the material and its sturdiness when i use it.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?