Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Haley M.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Paula T.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Lindsay I.

BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
This has been a life saver. My baby suffers from reflux and colic. From the first time I used it, she loved it and fell right to sleep. The only downside is mine doesn't have the tag. It has the logo, and it takes me sometime to find it. I've learned to put it up folded already where the logo is so the next time I use it, I'm not on a hunt for it while my baby is having a fit.
Heather K.
I love this wrap! Mine is a dark purple color..I found for $9!! It was sooo much longer than expected, but YouTube helped me learn how to wrap it pretty fast lol. My daughter loved being in the newborn way, then facing me or away when she got bigger. This thing was a life saver! And I felt much better wearing her than putting her in nasty shopping carts or passing her around to everyone lol
Lori Q.
Stanwood, MI
I've nurtured the youngest six of my 12 kids in a Moby Wrap from birth to toddlerhood, and my only regret is that I didn't have it for the first six! It may look tricky at first, but there are many great videos on youtube that will help you learn the different methods of wrapping it, and you'll soon be off and running (errands that is!)
Shannon M.
Panama City, FL
I loved my moby wrap. My son loved to be held and to be close when he was a newborn. This wrap gave me the ability to wear him close and be able to do other things. I'm sad that he outgrew it. I wish it could last longer.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I do like this alot but only for around the house. It ends up getting loose and feels like my baby will fall out. My son always falls asleep in it.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely loved my moby wrap. It was easy to put on, comfy, and my baby slept cozy in there. It helped me out a lot around the house.
Brittany S.
Really want to get one of these before my baby is born, how easy is it to use though? I feel like I'd never figure it out!
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I loved using my Moby wrap with both of my children. So many different ways to wrap from infancy through toddler years.
kayla P.
This is the best thing they have invented it takes a while to learn how to wrap but it’s worth it.
Heather B.
Wayne, OK
The Moby is a nice way to wear your baby-if your baby will be worn! It is a LOT of fabric so it can be overwhelming at first. There are tons of videos on youtube that show you how to tie it, though. TThe material is a little stretchy so you have to tie it very, very tightly to keep it from getting too loose as you move. Since it's cotton, it's not too hot but any extra material is too much during an Oklahoma summer. It's very soft and easy to wash.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?