Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Haley M.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Paula T.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Lindsay I.

BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love, love, love this. Easy to use once you learn how to do it. Holds child snuggly to parent with no back pain for parent. Easy to wash and dry. Different gold for newborn to toddler.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I love the feeling of the material, nice and stretchy. Very long too. Makes it easier to wrap around you. Unfortunately for me my baby personally doesn't like to be wrapped up.
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I used this wrap carrier for a few months when my second daughter was smaller. It was so convenient. She was breastfed and I could nurse her while in the carrier! Huge plus
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Its a great product to have. Very sturdy material. My baby loved it, puts him to sleep. If wrapped correctly the weight is evenly distributed so its not so heavy on you
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I do like this alot but only for around the house. It ends up getting loose and feels like my baby will fall out. My son always falls asleep in it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Panama City, FL
I loved my moby wrap. My son loved to be held and to be close when he was a newborn. This wrap gave me the ability to wear him close and be able to do other things. I'm sad that he outgrew it. I wish it could last longer.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Bloomington , IL
Mega Parent Expert
I loved using my Moby wrap with both of my children. So many different ways to wrap from infancy through toddler years.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely loved my moby wrap. It was easy to put on, comfy, and my baby slept cozy in there. It helped me out a lot around the house.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I used my Moby wrap for my last three boys. I loved it. once you get the hang of how t wrap it, you are golden. My boys loved being carried in it.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Ocean City, MD
I like the wrap because it keeps baby secure against you but it can be difficult to wrap and at times its easier to just do a ring sling sort of deal. I do however love the material and its sturdiness when i use it.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?