BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
I have loved this carrier! It is great for new babies. I see a lot of people complaining that it doesn’t grow with the child however with a baby this is to be expected. The clothes they wore when they were a newborn aren’t going to fit when they are 8 months old. With multiple kiddos this I feel is a must. This carrier is just like the day I got it and it has gone through 4 kiddos. For the price it is well worth it and practically pays for its self.
Down side it gets hot in the summer outside but is still great inside and during the cooler months.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was ONLY helpful when my baby was a newborn. They are a hassle to put on as it is just a really, really long piece of fabric. It definitely takes time to figure it out before it feels secure. I also wouldn't recommend buying black, it shows every drool stain, every hair, lint, and fuzz and was pretty much impossible to keep it clean looking. After my son was more than 10-15lbs it sat awkwardly and was uncomfortable and caused some back pain. I ended up having to get a more structured carrier. I don't recommend this product and I think it's very over priced for what it is.
Sam C.
I wish I had this with my first child! My daughter has reflux and this carrier has helped her cope with it. It was a lifesaver during maternity leave and I was able to get so much done around the house. It's confusing to use at first but their website was extremely helpful with instructions.
Krystin A.
Montague , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where was this when I had my other two children?! I love this thing and so does my baby. When I need to clean the house or when I want to go for a walk I simply put on the wrap (rather, wrap myself up!) insert baby and I am ready to go. I love having my hands free to do other things and I love knowing the baby is safe AND comfortable.
ashley r.
I was so excited to try this, It is prob. User error, but I just can't work it. I tried watching lots of youtube videos but was unsuccessful. This has worked and been great for so many people, maybe being sleep deprived and having a mile long fabric can work for you too, I have no time for that though
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At first, this wrap was a little tricky to learn how to use. Once I figured it out, it was really great. I felt like it didn't work as well for a newborn as a ring sling and could get a little too warm in the summer/hot days. Overall though, I loved the supportive style and recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the concept of this wrap, but it takes time to get used to, and iy takes even more time to putt on. When I do where it, both baby and I are covered in sweat within the hour. There are other carriers that I prefer and reach for over this.
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
Hate this wrap! It feels like its 100 feet long. I cannot figure out how to put it on at all and it would not be quick/convenient if I was out in public. I would not recommend this for a quick carrier.
Amanda F.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love, love, love this. Easy to use once you learn how to do it. Holds child snuggly to parent with no back pain for parent. Easy to wash and dry. Different gold for newborn to toddler.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the feeling of the material, nice and stretchy. Very long too. Makes it easier to wrap around you. Unfortunately for me my baby personally doesn't like to be wrapped up.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?