Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Haley M.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Paula T.Moby Wrap Modern Cotton Baby Carrier uploaded by Lindsay I.

BY MOBY WRAP

MOB1017 Features: Material: Cotton Comfortable and easy to wear No buckles, snaps or other fasteners Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniques see more...

• How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to ge...2 Answers
Sam C.
I wish I had this with my first child! My daughter has reflux and this carrier has helped her cope with it. It was a lifesaver during maternity leave and I was able to get so much done around the house. It's confusing to use at first but their website was extremely helpful with instructions.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Where was this when I had my other two children?! I love this thing and so does my baby. When I need to clean the house or when I want to go for a walk I simply put on the wrap (rather, wrap myself up!) insert baby and I am ready to go. I love having my hands free to do other things and I love knowing the baby is safe AND comfortable.
ashley r.
I was so excited to try this, It is prob. User error, but I just can't work it. I tried watching lots of youtube videos but was unsuccessful. This has worked and been great for so many people, maybe being sleep deprived and having a mile long fabric can work for you too, I have no time for that though
Mary S.
At first, this wrap was a little tricky to learn how to use. Once I figured it out, it was really great. I felt like it didn't work as well for a newborn as a ring sling and could get a little too warm in the summer/hot days. Overall though, I loved the supportive style and recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I like the concept of this wrap, but it takes time to get used to, and iy takes even more time to putt on. When I do where it, both baby and I are covered in sweat within the hour. There are other carriers that I prefer and reach for over this.
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
Hate this wrap! It feels like its 100 feet long. I cannot figure out how to put it on at all and it would not be quick/convenient if I was out in public. I would not recommend this for a quick carrier.
Amanda F.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love, love, love this. Easy to use once you learn how to do it. Holds child snuggly to parent with no back pain for parent. Easy to wash and dry. Different gold for newborn to toddler.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I love the feeling of the material, nice and stretchy. Very long too. Makes it easier to wrap around you. Unfortunately for me my baby personally doesn't like to be wrapped up.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I used this wrap carrier for a few months when my second daughter was smaller. It was so convenient. She was breastfed and I could nurse her while in the carrier! Huge plus
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Its a great product to have. Very sturdy material. My baby loved it, puts him to sleep. If wrapped correctly the weight is evenly distributed so its not so heavy on you
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How long does this take to get on? How long did it take you to get comfortable using it?