BY MOBY WRAP

Always keep your little one close to you with this baby carrier from moby wrap. This soft wrap is made from cotton and comes with an instruction booklet that provides all the info on how to use it. see more...

Moby Wrap Baby Carrier- Pink by
  • "My daughter loves being close to me & I feel that it holds her very well. " in 1 review
Nicole H.
Homestead, FL
I got one of these as a gift and I have to say it's the biggest pain to put it on. The cloth is sooooo long that sometimes it gets tangled and mixed up. Once you have it on the baby is in heaven in it but putting it on is way to much work.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
LOVE MY MOBY!!! I LIVED in this thing for awhile there, until my little girls grew up :( There's not enough characters to describe why Moby is the absolute best. Better than any carrier type out there! Very soft and durable. No more back pain, easy to use. Comfy enough for baby and kept them safe. Must have for any Mom or Dad.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
Babywearing saved me so many crying episodes. Although rather long, the Moby is a wonderful stretchy wrap and I was able to carry both my twins, at once, in a pocket wrap cross carry. I got my grocery shopping and other errands done this way. I was even able to take a walk and do sone light cleaning with the babies quickly falling asleep.
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this baby carrier. When I first got it I was a little skeptical because it is pretty heavy & there was a bunch of material that you have to wrap around yourself. But once you get the hang of it, its super easy to use & it doesn't actually feel that heavy once its on. My daughter loves being close to me & I feel that it holds her very well.
Tasha D.
These are great once you get the hang of using it. I like that you can use it a few different ways, but it's kind of a pain to store if you have to take it off while you're out.
Tabitha S.
Penacook , NH
I have a red Moby , it does it job but I am a plus size mom so after I can't do much warping but it ok for getting around with your little one , just not the compfy for a plus size mom
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
A friend of mine got me one of these and I use it all the time. I just wish it came with how to instructions because we were ther foorever on youtube going through tutorial after tutorial trying to figure it out.
shanna a.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have a brown moby , used it for my daughter from about 2 months - 4 months then she hated it. they are great if your baby likes to be snuggled in tight but my daughter hated to be confined
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Love my Moby Wrap Baby Carrier. Easy to adjust. My baby girl loves it and I love how close we could be and get things done together. I love the color too.
Christy L.
Swansboro, NC
I have never used this but it looks like it could be difficult to use... It looks like it would and could be comfortable for both mom and baby!