Moby Wrap Baby Carrier, Pacific uploaded by Chelsea H.

BY MOBY #76 in Baby Carriers

A parent-favorite for its comfort, style & adaptability. The Wrap is an optimal baby carrier for infants. It is more than a carefully measured length of natural cotton with tapered ends, the MOBY Wrap is a tool to help parents and babies enjoy the... see more...

Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
This wrap saved my sanity! Seriously this is amazing, it is comfortable and easy to tie. It always felt secure and I was able to wear my son almost everywhere. I took this wrap with us on our cruise over the summer and it was a huge help for us; did not keep us from being hot and feeling like we were melting but it was much easier to manage while traveling than a stroller. FYI TSA does not like it when you try to wear your child through security.. go figure. Anyhow I love this- its washable and tough and survived two years of use without looking worn. My son is small for his age and was able to use this up until just recently. I wish I had discovered this with my first born- it made my life with an infant a million times easier.
Nicole W.
I do admit I was overwhelmed when I first received this long stretch of cloth but after working the steps I had it down quickly! The material was also very thick and warm, which made it a bit uncomfortable during this hot summer. Overall, I would recommend trying this it's great while the baby is younger!
Christin A.
Concord, NC
I absolutely loved this wrap when baby was little. Held her tight and secure. I was able to get up and do things when she was in this. She loved it. She always fell asleep. I have tried to wear her with this wrap now that she's older (7 mos.) but she doesn't feel as secure.
Alexis B.
Great wrap!
All the fabric can be intimidating but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy. I watched a tons of YouTube videos, lol. It really felt secure. I wore it up until my baby was about 20 pounds, after that it would sag a lot quicker and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it anymore. People complain that it's hot, but I loved wearing it in the winter months for that very reason. Kept me and my baby warm. Great job, Moby!
Carrie B.
Borger, TX
This has been a life saver with my 4th child. I'm able to things around the house while he is all safe and secure in his moby. It's so easy to put on once you get the hang of it! I'd highly recommend this to new mamas.