Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Chocolate by uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY MOBY WRAP #23 in Baby Carriers

Carry your little one comfortably with the moby wrap baby carrier. It can be wrapped around your shoulders and back to distribute the babys weight uniformly for effortless carrying. With 1-way stretch and triple wrapping, this freehand baby carrier keeps your tot secure. Since its free of snaps, fasteners and buckles, its safe to use. This 1-size-fits-all cotton baby wrap imitates the natural baby-holding position to offer optimum comfort for both the carrier and the baby. Your child feels secure as he or she listens to your heartbeat and feels the warmth of your body. The chocolate moby wrap can be used to carry a baby weighing up to 35... see more...

• Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • IF anyone figured out how to put this on did you like wearing it?5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "It is also NOT safe for a back carry because of the stretching factor. " in 1 review
  • "There is a learning curve but after that easy peasy." in 1 review
  • "It's secure, comfortable, and my son loved it." in 1 review
  • "My little guy likes to be close and this fits the bill." in 1 review
Robyn D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every mommy needs this. Skip the sling, n strappy carriers, Moby wraps are perfect for, kangaroo care, breastfeeding, and carrying your baby. I prefer Moby to them all. So easy to wrap and my husband even tried it too. Easy to wash, multiple styles of wrapping, and it's actually safe for baby.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Baby wearing is seriously such a blessing. MOby was my first brand of baby wearing wraps and I just always love the bond that I could have with my baby but also the freedom of being able to move around the house and get things done
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great wrap for what it is for, although that itself is more limited than many other wraps and SSC/buckles. This is a stretchy wrap so it is easier to put on and easier to learn the fundamental ties and passes since the stretchy fabric allows the person the put the wrap on by itself, without holding and balancing the baby at the same time. The stretchy fabric also gives a much tighter wear which is also better for new baby's and babywearers because they will feel more safe and confident. Yes the stretchy material limits the positions (can only be worn safely in the front, not on the back) and weight (only up to perhaps 16-20lbs, that is an estimation, check the wrap itself for exact size) but it is not created or intended for those things - you don't judge a beer for how well it goes in a wine glass etc.
Leslie S.
The Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Chocolate is perfect for newborn wearing for moms and dads! The color is great, the fabric is breathable, and it's long enough for any size. We used ours all the time the first several months.
Candace S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This wrap is honestly annoying to put on and wash. I tried with my first and he just didn't like it.. my second was premature (4Ibs) and I wore her literally for the first month so that was nice but after that I preferred a carrier.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great for someone wanting to learn to wrap with a newborn but not the best for long term use due to weight restrictions and how stretchy it is. Price range is good for a beginner to learn with as well.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Took a little bit of getting used to but after some practice I was able to put my baby girl in it with out me feeling like she was going to fall out. Now she loves it and immediately falls asleep.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
I really like my Moby wrap. I do find it easier to put it on several times, at home, after watching videos, before venturing out in public. That way you get the hang of it! It's easy to use and I love it! Keeps baby close but keeps me hands-free at the same time. I am a small person, and have neck and back issues, though, so for me, it's a great source of neck/back pain. I like the color, because it worked for boy or girl, and I like the small amount of stretch it has, because even if I put it on a little more snug, there is plenty of give to get baby wrapped and comfortable. It's also easy to wash, stays in one piece after 4 years of use.
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
This is my favorite wrap to use with newborns. It's soft and so comfortable for those brand new little squishes. One of the major downsides to a Moby is that they can get really hot (especially if you have a summer baby down south). Also, despite the company listing a 35lb carrying weight, I have never been able to use it with my children once they hit 20lbs. This wrap is also NOT acceptable for back carries, due to the stretchy fabric. Overall, this is an excellent wrap for beginning wrappers and those with newborns.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
The concept is nice, but this was the biggest pain in the butt to put on. I could never get it just right. I either had it too tight or too loose. After getting it on, getting my son into was even more of a pain. I used it once and never again! There is just too much fabric left over for my liking. I'm small figured so this didn't work for me at all. And my little guy didn't see to enjoy it either. His head didn't stay put and swung everywhere, even with having him in the carrier correctly. What a waste of money this was.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
IF anyone figured out how to put this on did you like wearing it?
Jacquelyn R.