Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Blue by uploaded by Sara C.Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Blue by uploaded by Sara C.Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Blue by uploaded by Kara S.

BY MOBY WRAP #23 in Baby Carriers

The moby wrap organic baby carrier in indigo holds your baby close while leaving your hands free for doing chores. It uniformly distributes your baby's weight around your shoulders and back for effortless carrying. With 1-way stretch and triple wrapping, the front baby carrier wrap keeps your little one secure. It supports your baby's head. You can wear this moby baby carrier wrap in multiple positions to suit the needs of your growing baby. It comes with a detailed instruction booklet for easy usage. You can use the cotton baby carrier to carry a child weighing up to 35 lbs. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
  • "He loves it so much and he even falls asleep in it!" in 1 review
  • "There was a learning curve learning how to wrap it but there's tons of YouTube videos on them. " in 1 review
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I LOVED MY MOBY! It took a couple tries to get it on right and comfortable for both of us, but once i did, i fell in love. i could do anything i needed to do and baby wasnt crying or fussing! she was so comfortable and loved being right up against me all the time. and of course i loved it too.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Baby wearing is seriously such a blessing. MOby was my first brand of baby wearing wraps and I just always love the bond that I could have with my baby but also the freedom of being able to move around the house and get things done
Jill R.
This is hands down the best purchase we made once our daughter was born! Without my Moby a Wrap I wouldn't have been able to do anything with our little one. Although we had the Ergo and Infant Insert, it was ok hot, especially to wear around the house, but the Moby Wrap worked awesome. At the store we bought it at, a lady showed me how to used it with a doll and even had me try on other carriers that were similar to find the best fit. This carrier lets you keep your baby nice and close while leaving your hands free to do other things (laundry, errands, .etc), and it's also one that you don't have to take off when you're out as it's comfortable, which makes it easy to place your baby back inside without having to struggle with straps and clips, especially when your little one is crying. I would definitely recommend this to all moms!
Dora W.
Clintwood, VA
This was handed down to me new. Not only did the person giving it to me not like it, but I didn't either. It's way too much fabric to contend with, especially alone. Even with my husbands help it was hard to manage to wrap. I had to watch videos on how to use it over and over and still never got it right. There's way too much fabric for someone that's shorter, like myself. Save your money and buy a sling instead. I liked my sling better and so did my son. He never enjoyed the Moby Wrap.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
I was very hesitant about the Moby at first. I love the wrap, but it can be intimidating at first. There is a lot of fabric and it can get confusing how to use. Definitely check out how to videos before purchasing. Once I got the hang out it, I do love it. It helped out so much when my little guy was a gassy newborn.
Samantha M.
First wrap I ever used and I still love the original moby. It is a tad bit of a learning process regarding how to tie considering it is such a long piece of fabric but once you get the hang of it its super comfortable.
Lacey B.
The moby wrap has saved my life! I was blessed with a baby that loves to cuddle, but it makes it really hard to get things done. This wrap has made it possible for me to get things done around the house AND cuddle my baby at the same time. He loves it so much and he even falls asleep in it!
Andrea T.
Love the moby wrap, kept her warm and secure which equals a happy baby. Now at first when you are learning the different wraps that you can do it takes some time, but after a while it is second nature. Plus being able to use it breast feeding and keep the baby covered is a plus.
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
Only good for when baby was newborn. I never could figure it out when he got bigger. Required a learning curve to figure out how to tie it. Sometimes needed 2 people to get it on.
Trudy W.
Nice idea but had a lot of problems figuring out how to use. I'm short and and endowed, trying to put this on yourself is difficult. I got rid of mine and bought a cheaper simpler version that didn't require all the wrapping and tucking
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I am extremely interested in baby wearing our 2 month old son. I have been curious about the moby wraps. I love the concept but I am a full figured girl and am curious if the moby wrap would fit me and be safe for my son.
Nicole C.
How well do these work? I'm thinking about getting a wrap instead but I just want to know if it going to hold my son's weight and if it will support his head and neck?