Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this the only baby wearing product that you own?
Avon G.
Avon G.
Berlin, CT
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I also own a Baby Bjourn. I loved both products, but found that the Baby Bjourn didn't last as long. My son was a very large baby and I found that he only fit into it for a finite period of time. Whereas, with the Moby, the product lasted a lot longer.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
3 years, 1 month ago
I own this and a sling. Both hurt my back and are difficult by yourself.
Phoebe b.
Phoebe b.
3 years, 2 months ago
No, I own this one and a BabyHawk. I use each one depending on the situation, location, and if I am alone or with daddy as well. I use this one more often while hubby uses the babyhawk more often.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Portland, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
No. It was my first though, and totally sold me on babywearing! I later bought two (much more pricey) woven wraps that I am going to keep for my daughter to use with her (hopeful) children, and then about 6 ring slings for the quick trips in and out of places. The ring slings were great when she was a newborn and infant (read: didn't weigh much), but as she got heavier, the strain on one shoulder caused me to use my wovens more.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes, for now. I found that most other carriers are uncomfortable for baby, so I'm going to stick with my Moby wrap for now. Baby loves it!