BY MOBY WRAP #8 in Baby Carriers

The moby wrap baby carrier is perfect for the mom or dad on the go. It allows you to hold your baby hands-free comfortably and securely to your body. The wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight over your shoulders and back, creating a custom fit. Please read all instructions prior to use. see more...

Moby Wrap Baby Carrier- Black by
  • "My son was colicky and wanted to be held constantly so this allowed me to give him that closeness but have my hands free." in 8 reviews
  • "At about 2 months all he wanted was to be held so it was great to throw him in the wrap and still get things done, my husband also loved it." in 6 reviews
  • "There are a lot of ways to carry your baby with it, but for me it was just too time consuming and hot to wrap my baby during the summer months." in 5 reviews
  • "I love that I can have my baby snuggled in close to me, but be hands free to get things done around the house." in 3 reviews
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The wrap is really cool but confusing! Definitely takes a bit to get the hang of, you have to watch videos. Honestly though I don’t have the time to figure it out every time I wanna carry my baby, it’s easier just using a carrier. I really like that there are so many ways to wear baby with it though, as well as the fact that you can nurse with it & that it rolls up nicely in a small bag! Very nice, sturdy fabric as well.
Ashlyn C.
Wauseon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am going to be honest. I hated this thing and my baby hated it. I could only use it for when he was a newborn and once he grew he sagged too much in it and it was so uncomfortable. It was too much of a hassle. I would say this only works for babies up to 10lbs.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was so excited to try this wrap and I was just disappointed in it. I had heard so many great things. To me, it took too long to get baby in and out of it, there was way too much thick material which made it hot for both me and baby, and I could never get it on without letting it drag all on the ground no matter how careful I was. My girl didn't seem to like it, we love our other basic carrier. Its just so much easier to put baby in and take baby out. And getting this thing off was a pain too.
Taylor H.
Columbus, OH
At the end of the day, these are nice, high-quality items, but they are consistently a hassle to deal with. They also don't always stay put, especially when you have a little one who likes to try and roll/lunge/push their way out, and are impossible to nurse in.
Juliana F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this wrap! After you learn how to wrap it, it's great and easy to pack. It's just hot! And in Alabama summers, not the friendliest wrap to use! Easy to clean and little one likes it! I would recommend in cooler climates!
C a t i e C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would give this a big thumbs up. My daughter was very colicky as a baby and putting her in this always soothed her. It fits snug and feels like a hug for both baby and mom. It takes some tries at first to get used to how to put it on but once you do it a few times you won't even think about it.

My daughter used to go in this while we were around the house and I was cleaning or sitting around or even in the middle of the night it helped console her faster.

She also wore this up until she was 14 months. She is very tall but felt comfortable on the side position which I would put her in when we walked the dog. It is very convenient.

Also for a great price and cute look you can't go wrong. It's easy to travel with and wash! It's a must have and a great gift.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
This was only helpful when my baby was a newborn. They are a hassle to put on as it is just a really, really long piece of fabric. It definitely takes time to figure it out before it feels secure. I also wouldn't recommend buying black, it shows every drool stain, every hair, lint, and fuzz and was pretty much impossible to keep it clean looking. After my son was more than 10-15lbs it sat awkwardly and was uncomfortable and caused some back pain. I ended up having to get a more structured carrier. I don't recommend this product and I think it's very over priced for what it is.
Valerie Renata A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the moby wrap I tried it for the first time and i love it.. you fell so close to your baby with it. the connect between you and the baby is awesome. I like how confort it is and how long you can wear it to. and the position you put your baby there when they born it keep the same position on it too.
and it make you baby so calm I have used it and wash it some many times and it still like new the shape and the colors. I super recommend it no cost nothing to try it.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this when I had my first in 2010 thinking it would be better for around the house instead of the Ergo which I love. Though I didn't have a problem figuring out how to wrap it, I just did not have the patience to use it regularly.

My BIGGEST problem with this wrap is that it attracts pet hair like nothing I've ever seen. The material never looked or felt clean to me after the first use. Who wants to walk around with dog hair all over yourself and your baby? Not me!

The wrap itself was okay but the material was horrible.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
I love the Moby wrap especially for newborns keeps them nice and snug with mommy. I had a black and a lilac color. It is a little difficult to use at first but practice and you will be able to use it easily. I've used it in Georgias humid weather and in Washington states weather and still approve :) I'm pretty small and fit great didn't drag onto the ground the ends. My husband also used it multiple times I just had to help him fix it and put baby in he lives how tight it was and baby was happy being near him.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
It looks confusing to use. Is it easy?
Kimberly
Newark, NJ
Is this safe to carry a baby in it ?
Jesse P.
Reston, VA
Why can't they make shorter/smaller sizes for petite women? Or vice versa for larger women
Monica B.
Is the moby is to use/wrap?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this the only baby wearing product that you own?