Mobo Rocker, Black, 1 ea

by Mobo

Mobo Rocker Get ready to race in style with the Mobo Rocker, the newest three-wheeled cruiser from Asa Products new Sports line. This new, high performance ride features an ergonomic design perfect for children ages 6 to 10. To steer, kids simply need to shift their weight right or left making the cruiser a breeze to maneuver. Lean your body for swift twists, sharp turns, and a thrilling ride. The Mobo Rocker is a cruiser built for speed, fun, and excitement. Product Features: New Sports line from the Award winning Mobo Cruisers brand 2 Ergonomically designed for children ages 6-10 3 Able to take sharp turns by shifting your weight left right 4 Unique, thrilling, and easy to learn steering mechanism Product Specifications: Carton Dimensions: 46 x 19 x 9 2 Product Dimensions: 46 x 26 x 21 3 Product Weight: 41 lbs. 4 Weight Capacity: 180 lbs. 5 Fra

Would you say this is better than a regular bike? how does it work and what age group would you say is best for this?
Do they ship anything like this
How can I get one of these
Start your review of Mobo Rocker, Black, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Blacklick, OH
My parents bought my 19 year old brother one of these for Christmas. It was a blast taking it out to see who could get the fastest speed and do the coolest trick. It fits just about any size person and is loads of fun for all. Even the nice little audience we grew.
Light
Parkville, MD
My daughter loves this bike, it turns her into a instant stunt master! She loves the ride you can get out of it, it spins and turns in all directions , she has a blast every time she rides. It's a different fun ride for kids.
Medium
I used to have one of these just like this when I was younger. I couldn't get enough of it, and neither could anyone else. It's a super fun way to ride around a country road and take turns with the family.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My son loves playing with us, and we use it all times of the year. Even material daughter tries to jump on it music even though she can't really use it. It's a lot of fu
Medium
Buen producto ! ¡Lo recomiendo! Es muy fácil de usar! Fantástico! ¡Diversión a monton .. en verdad es bueno ...me encanta
Livermore, CA
My nephew has one of these. He loves it and so do the rest of the kids. We have to make sure they take turns on it.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
My kids love the one we have! They love sliding around and the spins you can do on one of these!! Pretty cool!!!!
Nicholasville, KY
1924 reviews
I've never ridden one of these but these look really fun, I saw some kids riding them around my neighborhood
Light
Chickamauga, Ga
Mayb ill get him one of these .. looks a little safer living on a hill .. a little lower to the ground
Chula Vista, CA
Great product ! I really recommend it ! It's great easy to use! Fantastic !!! Fun to mess around with !
Heavy