Mobo Lady Rocker, Pink, 1 ea

by Mobo

Mobo Lady Rocker Get ready to race in style with the Mobo Lady Rocker, the newest three-wheeled cruiser from Asa Products new Sports line. This new, high performance ride features an ergonomic design perfect for children ages 6 to 10. With the Mobo Lady Rocker, girls can now have a ladylike, yet fierce cruiser they can call their own. To steer, kids simply need to shift their weight right or left making the cruiser a breeze to maneuver. Lean your body for swift twists, sharp turns, and a thrilling ride. The Mobo Rocker is a cruiser built for speed, fun, and excitement. Product Features: New Sports line from the Award winning Mobo Cruisers brand 1 Ergonomically designed for children ages 6-10 4 Able to take sharp turns by shifting your weight left right 3 Unique, thrilling, easy to learn steering mechanism Product Specifications Carton Dimensions: 46 x 19 x 9

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mobo Lady Rocker, Pink, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Eagle Mtn, UT
I dont own one myselft but have friends that have them and they are super fun. the kids are big fans of them and seem to adapt to them fast. it took me a second to get used to it. but overall pretty great. I've only tried it the one time but would recommend it to others.
san rafael, CA
Damn this is expensive but I'm sure its really fun. i think the lay back bikes are interesting but maybe not as esay to go certain places
Light
Lancaster , CA
Omg this would definitely be a perfect Christmas gift for someone in my family they would love it........
Heavy
Vallejo, CA
My niece would love this. She loves riding her bikes outside and this one is pretty laid back.