BY MOBILIVING

This semi-transparent snap-on case is the perfect fashion accessory for your iphone 5/s. Make a statement without losing functionality or access to controls. Protects from scuffs and marks. see more...

• Does it feel like it could break? Plastic??3 Answers
Mobiliving Fade Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5S -Turquoise (CO8076)
  • "This phone case is super cute and compliments the phones my teacher has and looks great but not too much protection" in 1 review
emma :.
Maplewood
This phone case is super duper cute! I get comments all the time on how cute my phone case is. It keeps my phone protected and I have dropped it many times and my phone has never cracked in this phone case!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a very nice iPhone case. Not only does it have beautiful colors the case is very solid and not easy to be broken if your phone falls down. However it does not protect ur screen as much as i would love for it too.
Jess Z.
Rogers , AR
I love how this case is ombré it makes it look super cute and met my expectations. It looks great on my phone and is reliable to not let a crack get on my phone.
Olivia D.
I just go a new phone and i would like another phone case off this website i ordered one like this and it worked so cool thx and looked so cute:) thnks:):):)
tefarriyah l.
Palatka, FL
I think that this case is amazing and I love it and it's really nice and pretty and it fit for my phone and just right I would like to get it one day
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
Cute case but not much protection for your phone. Great for fashion but not so much if you're looking for functionality
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I love this color so pretty can't even tell the case is on the phone but is great if you accidentally drop your phone
Laura A.
Springfield, IL
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este tipo de forros para celular de este estilo , por qué son súper livianos y se ven muy lindos
Natalie A.
Branson, MO
I love this turquoise ombré effect. It is very pretty and I get a lot of positive comments on it.
Catherine T.
Troutman , NC
Does it feel like it could break? Plastic??