BY MOBILEMATTERS.ORG

Cruelty-Cutter is cruelty-free shopping made simple! Cast-away any doubts when purchasing items by using this app to scan an item and have an immediate response about it’s animal-testing status. Cruelty-Cutter has every company in the "Leaping Bunny" and PETA lists and thousands more. It is the most up-to-date and vigilant cruelty-free list on the market. Cruelty-Cutter is your activist app! Share your results with friends on social media and also share your concern or praise with the company itself. Companies that still choose to test on animals will get the message that Cruelty-Cutter users are against what they are doing! The more shares, the more “Doggie Dollars” you earn towards coupons for cruelty-free items! Cruelty-Cutter lets you register your concern and help collect data to bring to companies that test on animals to show them that the public is not interested in supporting companies that continue to use animals when it is not needed. Use Cruelty-Cutter to help ‘free beagles’ (and other animals) from testing labs! -- Scan product barcodes and instantly learn if the product is cruelty-free!! -- “Bite Back” by posting to social media sites of #CruelCompanies. -- Earn “Doggie Dollars” by taking action! -- Redeem Doggie Dollars for deals on cruelty-free products. -- Connect with friends and help build a cruelty-free community! -- Stay up-to-date with animal welfare issues, including ways you can help. Download to donate! Your app purchase helps raise funds for Beagle Freedom Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to freeing beagles from testing labs. Beagle Freedom Project rescues beagles (and other animals) from labs across the globe, giving them a second chance at life! see more...

Bailey R.
Love love love this app! I always try to check to see if the makeup I'm interested in buying tests on animals and this makes my research so much easier!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I saw all of the great reviews on this app and decided to try it. I'm not disappointed! I love the app. I think it's really great and highly recommend.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is amazing. It helps you see what brands are #crueltyfree. Im in love with this idea and think the creators did a great thing making this app!
Anthony O.
Hyde Park, NY
Perfect for vegan in the world. This has almost ever product that I buy normally and saved me alot of research on products that I wanted to try.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
I use this app to cross check all my make up and facial cleansing products. Its such a relief to cut animal tested products out of my regiment.
ashley f.
This app is amazing!! I always had to do my research on brands and products to see if they were tested on animals. This makes it easier
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Great way to learn about new stuff for your little love bugs!! I would recommend to all pet owners or potential pet owners to get it!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Like the idealnof being able to tell if a product is cruelty free but not liking about sending donations over text so not for me..
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love cruelty-free. Pacifica is one of my favorite companies. An app like this would help me to expand my supplies.
Chelsea V.
This is such a great idea! I hate using products that are tested on poor animals! I'll definitely be downloading this app!
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
What is this exactly? I have no idea
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
How do you feel about this company?
Shanna G.
Is this available on Google Playstore?
SALLY M.
Hopefully they have this for the iPhones. :)